Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Races – Elves of Air (Nomadfey)
Also known as Tajuru Elves.
Tajuru elves are the most open to people of other races, seeing their skills and perspectives as valuable new tools for survival. The Tajuru are also more open to new lifestyles, be it living in a mountaintop citadel or roaming grassy plains.
They are tied to the sphere of Through, the element of air, and the colours of white and gold.
- Attribute – Elven Traits
- Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +2
- Alignment: Elves are Chaotic in general
- Size: Elves are between 6 and 7 feet tall. Your size is Medium
- Speed: Your walking speed is 30 ft
- Darkvision: you can see in dim light within 60 ft as it was bright light, and darkness as if it was dim light. You can’t discern colour in darkness, only shades of grey.
- Keen Senses: You have proficiency in the Perception skill.
- Fey Ancestry: Advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
- Trances: You don’t sleep. Instead you meditate for 4 hrs a day and gain the same benefits as sleep.
- Languages: You speak, read and write Common (Thyatian and Alphatian) and Elvish (Clan dialect)
- Character Options – Available to all Elven Subraces
- Feats: Weapons Mastery
- Bishtahar (Wendar)
- Chossum (Alfheim, Darokin) The traders of the elves.
- Bishtahar (Wendar)
- Chossum (Alfheim, Darokin)
- Height – men and women 6′.
- Complexion –
- Colouration –
- Known Locations – Alfheim, Darokin
- Traits – based on the Tajuru elves and meets any requirements requiring that race.
- Ability Score Increase: Constitution +1.
- Skill Versatility. You gain proficiency in any combination of two skills or tools of your choice
- Elf Weapon Training: Proficiency with Longbow, Shortbow, Longsword and shortsword or four proficiencies of your choice with GM permission.
- Secret Crafts: (Starting) Your choice of starting secret crafts include: Airologist, Elvenologist.
- Tajuru Elf: Count as a Tajuru Elf.
- Evolution (1st Evolution): Counts as the Elven and Genasi races for the purposes of effects and magical items. As a 2nd evolution, there is a 25% chance for any offspring to be a Genasi.
Most Nomadfey Elves have the Air Aspected Traits, to select other elemental traits please gain the game masters permission.
Elemental – Air Aspected Traits
- Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +2
- Appearance: Pale eyes, blonde hair, white veins or skin are trademarks of Air Aspected characters.
- Touch of the Air (Air aspected) While taking a short rest in the open sky, you can spend 1 HD to roll two dice and take the results of both.
- Power of Thought (Air aspected) When using (or effected by) Thunder or Lightning you add your proficiency bonus to the damage (or reduce damage taken) and cause your eyes to glow white till the start of your next turn.
- Danger of Matter (Air aspected) When hit by Acid or Poison damage you take additional damage equal to your proficiency. Acid or Poison effects you use, have their attack, damage and saving throw reduced by your proficiency instead of increased by it.
- Air Evolution: Counts as a Genasi for the purposes of using Air Genasi effects and magical items, but not as a Air Genasi. With every Genasi offspring there is a d20 roll to determine their elemental aspect:
- 80% chance of an Air Aspected child (1 to 16)
- 5% chance of an one of the other elements aspects. Darkness (17), Earth (18), Fire (19), Water (20)
- Character Options – All Air Aspected Sub-Races
Nomadfey Character Options
Nomadfey Campaign Examples
Nomadfey Elven Racial Magical Items
Elves associated with traders and crafters as well as flying, and are considered to be Air-Aspected. See all (Air-Aspected Fey) items listed below as your relic magical items. You can also treat (Elven) as relic items as well. See Genasi Overview for (Airchild) genasi items you can use is if you were a genasi.
- Air-Aspected Fey – The items from these people have a tendency to deal with traders and crafters style items.
- Elven – The items from these people have a tendency to deal with a nature and magic style. A Elf (and all Elven subtypes) can use the base elf relic trait of all Elven items.
- Genasi (Air) – These are elemental air based items. A Air-Aspected Elf can use the relic trait of the item is if they are a base Genasi, just not the Air aspect relic trait.
Designing the Seafey Elves
These are based on the Sea Elves.
- 2021-08-18 – Update to classes and magical items.
Dragonkind Overview: Air (Crystalborn, Silverborn, Whiteborn), Darkness (Blackborn, Brassborn, Onyxborn), Earth (Copperborn, Emeraldborn, Greenborn), Fire( Amberborn, Goldborn, Redborn, Rubyborn), Water (Blueborn, Bronzeborn, Sapphineborn)
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.