Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Magical Item – Elemental Gem – Yellow Diamond
Base Item – Elemental Gem – Yellow Diamond
Uncommon Item Value
Price: (1d6) x100 gp (100 to 600 gp) – 50% for consumable items
Base Price: 400 gp or 200 gp for expendable
Expendable Items can be attuned on use, at the cost of a random attuned item and slot.
Cursed Items auto attune on use and replace a random attuned item and slot.
- Magical Item – Uncommon – Elemental Gem – Yellow Diamond – 200 gp
- Standard: This gem contains a mote of elemental energy. When you use an action to break the gem, an elemental is summoned as if you had cast the conjure elemental spell, and the gem’s magic is lost. This gem summons an Air Elemental.
- Attunement: While you are attuned to this item you can speak Auran and once commune with the elemental gods or those of the Sphere of Thought with the expectation that answers come with a price usually in the form of a quest which consumes the item.
- Relic: If you are a genasi then you can use this item to reduce the soul burn of a airologist secret craft by 1 consuming the item.
- If you are an air genasi then you can use this to allow you and up to five allies to move through air at your walking speed while presenting it before you like a holy symbol, once you stop moving the item crumbles to dust.
Example Campaign Items – Elemental Gem – Yellow Diamond
Original Item – Elemental Gem
Source: Dungeon Masters Guide (dmg167)
Wondrous item, uncommon
This gem contains a mote of elemental energy. When you use an action to break the gem, an elemental is summoned as if you had cast the conjure elemental spell, and the gem’s magic is lost. The type of gem determines the elemental summoned by the spell.
- Gem – Summoned Elemental
- Blue sapphire – Air elemental
- Yel low diamond – Earth elemental
- Red corundum – Fire elemental
- Emerald – Water elemental
- 2021-07-25 – Added in Original Item version, realigned the elements with the associated colours as per the spheres and how they are set up to work.
Tuesday Items: T001, T002, T003, T004, T005, T006, T007, T008, T009, T010, T011, T012, T013, T014, T015, T016, T017, T018, T019, T020, T021, T022, T023, T024, T025, T026, T027, T028, T029, T030, T031, T032, T033, T034, T035, T036, T037, T038, T039, T040, T041, T042, T043, T044, T045, T046, T047, T048, T049, T050, T051, T052, T054, T055, T056, T057, T058, T059, T060, T061, T062, T063, T064, T065, T066, T067, T068, T069, T070, T071, T072, T073, T074, T075
Wednesday Items: W001, W002, W003, W004, W005, W006, W007, W008, W009, W010, W011, W012, W013, W014, W015, W016, W017, W018, W019, W020, W021, W023, W024, W027, W028, W029, W030, W031, W032, W033, W034, W035, W038, W039, W040, W041, W042, W043, W044, W045, W047, W048, W049, W050, W051, W052, W054, W055, W056, W058, W059, W061, W062, W063, W064, W065
Friday Items: F002, F005, F006, F007, F008, F009, F010, F012, F014, F016, F019, F025, F026, F027, F028, F029, F030, F031, F032, F033, F034, F035, F036, F037, F038, F039, F040, F041, F042, F043, F044, F047, F048, F049, F050, F051, F052, F054, F055
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.