Star Wars – EDF-MW
Equipment Data File – Modification for Weapons
Under-Barrel Flame Projector
This attachment can only be appied to rifle sized weapons Ranged (Heavy) weapons.
Uncommon but highly effective, the Firestorm by Czerka is a small, under-barrel flame projector designed to give an infantryman extra punch at short range. Illegal on many worlds and classified as a terror weapon, these weapons are typically used by only the most desperate or callous individuals.
- Czerker “Firestorm” Under-barrel Flame Projector
- Merr-Sonn XR14 Sunsear Flame Projector
- SoroSuub “Inferno” Auxillary Flamer
Fantasy Flight Rules – Under-Barrel Flame Projector
- Source: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook (sw-ffg-ee-cr192)
- Base Modifiers: Enables weapon to fire using the following profile at the user’s choice: (Heavy Ranged; Dam 10; Crit 2; Range [Short]; Burn 5, Blast 2). Adds Cumbersome ( + 1) to weapon.
- Modification Options: None
- Hard Points Required: 2
- Price: 3,000 credits
- Rarity: 5 (R) – Item is Restricted and must be baught on the black market
Armour Modifications: Cortosis Weave, Enhanced Optics Suite, Heating System, Optical Camouflage System, Strength Enhancing System, Superior Armour Customisation, Thermal Shielding System, Vacuum Sealed
Modifications: Augmented Spin Barrel, Balanced Hilt, Blaster Actuating Module, Bipod Mount, Bowcaster Accelerator Enhancement, Bowcaster Automatic Re-Cocker, Filed Front Sight, Forearm Grip, Marksman Barrel, Mono-Molecular Edge, Multi-Optic Sight, Serrated Edge, Shortened Barrel, Spread Barrel, Superior Weapon Customisation, Telescopic Optical Sight, Tripod Mount, Under-Barrel Flame Projector (R), Under-Barrel Grenade Launcher (R), Weapon Harness, Weapon Sling, Weighted Head
Modifications: Rubat Crystals
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.