Star Wars – CDF
Company Data File – Arakyd
Arakyd Industries, also known simply as Arakyd, was an arms and droid manufacturer that notably produced dwarf probe droids, ID9 seeker droids, internal systems probe droids, Viper probe droids, and Viper recon droids. It also produced RA-7 protocol droids specially for the Galactic Empire and created KX-series security droids to provide Imperial facilities with more efficient security, as well as ST2 concussion missiles and tubes for starships. Arakyd Industries manufactured droids on Vulpter, a planet located in the galaxy’s Deep Core where it also had a data storehouse.
R – Restricted Item (Black Market Only)
Arakyd – Droid Data Files
- Viper Probe Droid (Rival) (2020-05-19)
Arakyd – Equipment Data Files
- Backpack – 2021-04-19
- Datapad – 2021-04-20
- Emergency Repair Patch – 2021-06-02
- Glowrod – 2021-04-20
- Tool Kit – 2021-04-20
- Utility Belt – 2021-04-19
Arakyd – Weapon Modifications
- 3300 Hawkeye Sharpshooter’s Barrel (Marksman Barrel) – 2020-12-31
- 97R Enhanced (Blaster Actuating Module) – 2020-12-30
- HH780 HotShot Barrel (Augmented Spin Barrel) – 2020-12-30
- Model 70 “Chain Lightning” (Spread Barrel) – 2020-12-31
- SB4 “Stubber” (Shortened Barrel) – 2021-02-07
- WW480 “Goliath” (Weapon Harness) – 2021-02-07
- 2021-06-16 – Cleaned up the look of the page.
- 2021-05-31 – Added in Emergency Repair Patch.
- 2021-04-20 – Added in Holo Messenger, Slicer Gear, Tool Kit.
- 2021-04-19 – Added in Glowrod, Restraining Bolt.
- 2021-04-18 – Added in Comlink, Datapad.
- 2021-04-17 – Added in Backpack, Utility Belt.
Arakyd, Aratech, Astroserver Industries, Athakam Medtech, Atlas Corp, B’omarr Order, Baktoid Combat Automata, Bespin Motors, BioTech Industries, BlasTech, Chedak, Chiewab Amalgamated Pharmaceuticals, Corellian Engineering Corp, Corellian Mining Corp, Corellian Personal Defence, Crozo Industrial, CryonCorp, CUE, Curich Engineering, Cygnus, Czerka, Dolmax, Fabritech, Galactic Arms, Gallofree Yards, Gandorthral Atmospherics, Girodyne, Imperial Army, Imperial Department of Military Research, Imperial Mining, Incom, Industrial Automaton, Isu-Sim, Kaminoan Armoursmiths, Koensayr, Kuat Drive Yards, Kuat Systems Engineering, Locris Syndicated Securities, Mandalorian, MechBlaze, Merr-Sonn, Min-Dal, Mitronom Transports, Mobquet, Myradyne, Neuro-Saav, Oriolanis Defense System, OutlawTech, Phoah-Kingsmeyer, Pretormin Environmental, Randel Mining Corp, Republic Sienar Systems, Rhinsome, Rothana, Santhe/Sienar Technologies, Sienar Fleet Systems, SoroSuub, Subpro, TaggeCo, Taim & Bak, Tenloss Syndicate, Torjeka, TransGalMeg, Trast, Zikon Optics, Zone Control
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.