Star Wars – Galaxy Guide K-10
- Source: Force Awakens Beginner Game (sw-ffg-b-fa), Wookieepedia (web-sWiki)
- Locations of K-10 – Alland (Core – 11.6 10.1), Cal-Seti (Core – 11.2 10.2), Fresia (Core – tba), Metellos (Core World – 11.9 10.0), N’Zoth (Core Worlds – 11.0 10.5), Prakith (Deep Core – 22.214.171.124),
- Content Updates
- Position Values are derived from:
- 1st is Bottom to Top 11 to 12 (K)
- 2nd is Left to Right is 10 to 11 (10)
Fresia (CW NS)
- Fre’ji System, Torranix Sector, Core Worlds
- Coordinates – tba
- Organisations – Incom
- Trade Routes
- Agricultural Circuit
Fresia was a Core World that served as headquarters for Incom Corporation.
- Metellos System, Coruscant Sector, The Core World
- Coordinates – 11.9 10.0 (K10)
- Hyperspace Lanes:
Metellos was a planet in the galaxy’s Core Worlds region connected via hyperspace route to the planet Ilum. The route was mapped by hyperspace surveyors hired by the Jedi Order as Ilum was a world important to the training of a Jedi.
Coruscant to Metellos
- Hyperlane Minor Metellos Trade Route (not shown)
- Coordinates 12.0 10.0 to 11.9 10.0
- Map L9 (CW) to K10 (CW NS)
- Distance 0.1
- Time 4 hrs 48 min
- Check Hard – Upgrade (2) Setback (-)
Metellos to Ilum
- N’Zoth System, Farlax Sector, The Core World
- Coordinates – 11.0 10.5 (K10)
- Hyperspace Lanes:
N’zoth was the fifth planet in the N’zoth system, located in the Farlax sector in the Koornacht Cluster, near the Core Worlds. It was most well known for being the home world of the Yevetha.
On the periphery of the Deep Core, it was connected via hyperspace route to Jedha and Coruscant.
Coruscant to N’Zoth
- Hyperlane Minor Coruscant-N’Zoth hyperlane
- Coordinates 12.0 10.0 to 11.9 10.5
- Map L10 (CW) to K10 (CW)
- Distance 0.6
- Time 14 hrs 24 min
- Check Average – Upgrade (-) Setback (-)
Jedha to N’Zoth
- Hyperlane Minor Burke’s Trailing (not shown)
- Coordinates 8.5 10.3 to 11.9 10.5
- Map H10 (MR NS) to K10 (CW)
- Distance 3.6
- Time 7 days 4 hrs 48 min
- Check Impossible (+1) – Upgrade (2) Setback (1)
N’Zoth to Ord Mantell
- Prakith System, Sector 5, The Deep Core
- Coordinates – 126.96.36.199 (K10)
- Hyperspace Lanes:
- Byss Run (secret)
This is the fortress world of the High Inquisitors, housing their headquarters, the Citadel Inquisitorius. Prakith is well defended in space and on the ground. High Inquisitors train and bring their unfortunate prisoners to this world.
Prakith was a mountainous fortress world located in the Prakith system of the Deep Core that, thanks to its unstable terrain and its isolation, was a difficult location to conquer by force. The planet was a powerful Sector 5 fortress world during the Galactic Civil War and later the personal empire of Moff Foga Brill.
Empress Teta to Prakith
- Hyperlane Minor Byss Run (Sith secret)
- Coordinates 12.0 10.5 to 188.8.131.52
- Map L10 (DC) to K10 (DC)
- Distance 0.8
- Time 19 hrs 12 min
- Check Average – Upgrade (4) Setback (-)
Prakith to Byss
- 2022-01-07 – Added in Fresia and links to Incom.
- 2021-07-07 – Coordinates and link updates.
- 2020-12-14 – Hyperlane update.
- 2020-11-05 – Added Metellos.
- 2020-10-23 – Added in links for hyperlanes
Row V: (WIP V8)
Row F: (WIP F8)
Row C: (WIP C16)
WIP – Work in Progress
Medium: Ado Spine, Annaj-Houche Run, Anturi Reach, Axxila-Tangrene Run, Belsavis Run, Bothan Run, Braxant Run, Byss Run, Cadinth Run, Celenon Spur, Cerean Reach, Commenor Run, Coruscant-N’Zoth hyperlane, D’Aelgoth Trade Route, Dubrillion-Bescane hyperlane, Duros Space Run, Enarc Run, Entralla Route, Fedalle-Kuat hyperlane, Five Veils Route, Gamor Run, Garqi-Borosk hyperlane, Giju Run, Great Gran Run, Great Kashyyyk Branch, Harrin Trade Corridor, Hollastin Run, Kaaga Run, Koda Spur, Kuat Run, Lesser Lantillian Route, Lipsec Run, Listehol Run, Llanic Spice Run, Lutrillian Cross, Manda Merchant Route, Manda-Leritor Route, Metellos Trade Route, Mon Gazza-Lannik Route, Murgo Choke, Namadii Corridor, Nanth’ri Route, Nothoiin Corridor, Ootmian Pabol, Overic Griplink, Orvise Reach, Pabol Hutta, Pabol Sleheyron, Quellor Run, Rago Run, Randon Run, Reena Trade Route, Salin Corridor, Sanrafsix Corridor, Senex Trace, Senex-Juvex Loop, Seswenna Expansion, Shag Pabol, Shaltin Tunnels, Shapani Bypass, Sharlissian Trade Corridor, Shipwights’ Trace, Shiritoku Way, Shwuy Exchange, Spar Trade Route, Trax Tube, Trellen Trade Route, Triellus Trade Route, Trition Trade Route, Vaathkree Trade Corridor, Veragi Trade Route, Yankirk Route
Segment – Coyn Route,
Minor: Bakura Trace, Burke’s Trailing Carbonite Run Coruscant-Dantooine hyperlane, Hidakai Pool, Ison Corridor, Manda-Roon Route, Minntooine Spur, Myto’s Arrow, Relgim Run, Prously’s Rim Run, Seswenna Expansion, Shapani Bypass, Tidal Circuit
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
References: for Characters, for GMs, Dice, Items (Lightsabers, Modifying, Purchasing, Qualities), Knight Level Play, Mechanics (Awareness, Duty, Morality, Obligation), Movement (Personal, Planetary, Vehicles), Roles (Bounty Hunting, Investigations), Secrets (Empire, Jedi, Rebels, Sith)