Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Adventures in AC Ann – Test of High Sorcery
Gradation Test Dungen of Aces
Source: The Principalities of Glantri (gaz3)
This adventure was originally part of the Basic Adventures section of Gazetteer 3 – Principalities of Glantri which I modified and one of the changes to be investigated as part of the Wrath of the Immortals storyline.
This features in the following sections:
- Gazetteer – Glantri
- Any – Test of High Sorcery. Do the characters have what it takes to be declared a Glantrian Wizard, or will they simply be a hedge wizard or dabbler in the arts.
- Any – Test of High Sorcery – Citizenship. To have the rights of .
- Any – Test of High Sorcery – Nobility.
- Any – Test of High Sorcery – Title.
- Any – Test of High Sorcery – Advancement.
- Any – Test of High Sorcery – Fellowship.
The Original Concept
This is linked to the downtime Wizards School. The downtime completed by characters determine when they can sit the appropriate testing.
- Adventure Level: Any
- Topic: Advancement though testing in the Great School of Magic.
- Interesting Features: A test os magical ability.
- Campaign Hook: A way to advance social standing, become a person who is recognised for their magical talents, or simply clever enough to satisfy the requirements of the testing without breaching the conditions of the tests.
Only run as the conclusion to the mini campaign. This will be a focus of downtime activities for characters associated with the school.
More to be written about the outcome.
Introduction: (1/13) – Atruaghin Clans
(Tier 1 – Introduction 11/46)
(Tier 2 – Investigation 16/50)
AC 1005 (Year 6) – (10/17) – Rheddrian’s Investigation Bureau, Cult (of the Scarlet Moon), Mystery (in Aegos, in Sundsvall, in Thyatis City, of the Alphatian Duellers, of the Dead Elf, of the Great Gnome Caravan, of the Magic Mirror, of the Missing Pilgrims)
1007 AC (Year 8) – (1/12) – The Day Magic Died
Phase 3 (Tier 3 – War 28), Year 11 – 10, Year 12 – 5, Year 13 – 4, Year 14 – 4, Year 15 – 4
Phase 4 (Tier 4 – Conclusion 7) Year 16 – 3, Year 17 – 2, Year 18 – 1, Year 19 – 1, Year 20 –
Phase 5 (Tier 5 – tba)
Phase 6 (Tier 6 – tba)
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Artillerist (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.