Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Steam
- Source Material: Magic the Gathering
- Who are the Followers of the Steam
- Background – Faction Agent
- Followers of the Steam in Mystara
- Content Updates
Also known as the Jeskai Dragon Clan or Raugrin.
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Steam
The Followers of the Steam are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Air, Fire and Water the Immortals of the Sphere of Energy, Thought and Time.
- Cult of the Jeskai – Jeskai Dragon Clan
- Cult of the Steam
- Time Immortals – Hymir (tba), Tiresias (tba)
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Steam are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Energy, Thought and Time and the superiority of the combination of Air, Fire and Water over other elements.
Followers of the Steam in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of air, fire and water aspected races coexist.
- Also used the Tri Element Aspected class feature.
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
- Followers of the Fog (Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Radiant (Air and Fire)
- Followers of the Storm (Air and Water)
Followers of the Fog
Followers of the Radiant
Followers of the Storm
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Celestials (Air, Earth, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Exfoliating Steam (Air, Dark, Fire and Water)
Followers of the Celestials
Followers of the Exfoliating Steam
- 2021-08-27 – Updated the menu.
- 2020-09-30 – Added in the four element organisations.
- 2020-09-29 – Added in logo based on Ravnica and associated organisations.
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.