Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Choking Ash
- Source Material: Magic thr Gathering
- Who are the Followers of the Choking Ash
- Background – Faction Agent
- Followers of the Choking Ash in Mystara
- Content Updates
Also known as anti-time.
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Choking Ash
The Followers of the Choking Ash are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Air, Darkness, Earth and Fire the Immortals of the Sphere of Energy, Entropy, Matter and Thought.
- Cult of the Anit-Time
- Cult of the Choking Ash
- Alphatian Pantheon – Influences and influenced by this group.
- Ocean Guild Pantheon – Influences and influenced by these followers.
- Shadowlands Pantheon – Influences and influenced by this group.
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Choking Ash are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Energy, Entropy, Matter and Thought and the superiority of the combination of Air, darkness, Earth and Fire over the element of Water.
Followers of the Choking Ash in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of air, darkness, earth and fire aspected races coexist.
- Also used the Quad Element Aspected class feature.
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
- Followers of the Ash (Air, Earth and Fire)
- Followers of the Confronting Radiant (Air, Dark and Fire)
- Followers of the Grasping Sand (Air, Dark and Earth)
- Followers of the Searing Magma (Dark, Earth and Fire)
Followers of the Ash
Followers of the Confronting Radiant
Followers of the Grasping Sand
Followers of the Searing Magma
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Spheres (Air, Dark, Earth, Fire and Water)
Followers of the Spheres
- 2022-03-14 – Linked in Secret Crafts.
- 2021-09-03 – Added in Alphatian, Ocean Guild, Shadowlands Pantheons.
- 2021-08-27 – Update to the cult names.
- 2020-09-30 – Adding in aspected five colour logo.
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.