Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Dust Storm
- Source Material: Magic the Gathering
- Who are the Followers of the Dust Storm
- Background – Faction Agent
- Followers of the Dust Storm in Mystara
- Content Updates
Also known as the Bant.
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Dust Storm
The Followers of the Dust Storm are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Air, Earth and Water the Immortals of the Sphere of Matter, Thought and Time.
- Cult of the Bant
- Cult of the Dust Storm
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Dust Storm are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Matter, Thought and Time and the superiority of the combination of Air, Earth and Water over other elements.
Followers of the Dust Storm in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of air, earth and water aspected races coexist.
- Elementalologist (3rd Circle)
- Also used the Tri Element Aspected class feature.
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
- Followers of the Mud (Earth and Water)
- Followers of the Sand (Air and Earth)
- Followers of the Storm (Air and Water)
Followers of the Mud
Followers of the Sand
Followers of the Storm
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Celestials (Air, Earth, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Eclipsing Dust Storm (Air, Dark, Earth and Water)
Followers of the Celestials
Followers of the Eclipsing Dust Storm
- 2022-03-14 – Added in links to secret crafts.
- 2020-09-30 – Adding in the four element organisations.
- 2020-09-29 – Added in new logo based on the Ravnica style and associated organisations.
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.