Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Ash
- Source Material: Magic the Gathering
- Who are the Followers of the Ash
- Background – Faction Agent
- Followers of the Ash in Mystara
- Content Updates
Also known as the Naya.
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Ash
The Followers of the Ash are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Air, Earth and Fire the Immortals of the Sphere of Energy, Matter and Thought.
- Cult of the Ash
- Cult of the Naya
- Energy Immortals – Ninsum (tba)
- Dwarven and Gnome Pantheon – Only featured here as a member of some aspects of the pantheon.
- Ethegnarian Pantheon – Partly featured in this following when all aspects of the pantheon are in play do the followers fit here.
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Ash are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Energy, Matter and Thought and the superiority of the combination of Air, Earth and Fire over other elements.
Followers of the Ash in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of air, earth and fire aspected races coexist.
- Elementalologist (3rd Circle)
- Also used the Tri Element Aspected class feature.
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
- Followers of the Magma (Earth and Fire)
- Followers of the Radiant (Air and Fire)
- Followers of the Sand (Air and Earth)
Followers of the Magma
Followers of the Radiant
Followers of the Sand
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Celestials (Air, Earth, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Choking Ash (Air, Dark, Earth and Fire)
Followers of the Choking Ash
Followers of the Celestials
- 2022-03-14 – Added in links to secret crafts.
- 2021-09-02 – Added Ethengarian pantheon.
- 2021-08-30 – Added Dwarven and Gnome pantheon.
- 2020-09-30 – Adding in the four element organisations.
- 2020-09-29 – Added in organisation links.
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.