Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Confronting Radiant
- Source Material: Magic the Gathering
- Who are the Followers of the Confronting Radiant
- Background – Faction Agent
- Followers of the Confronting Radiant in Mystara
- Content Updates
Also known as the Savai, or Mardu Clan of the Dragons
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Confronting Radiant
The Followers of the Confronting Radiant are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Air, Darkness and Fire the Immortals of the Sphere of Energy, Entropy and Thought.
- Cult of the Confronting Radiant
- Cult of the Mardu – Mardu Dragon Clan
- Cult of the Savai
- Energy Immortals – Bartziluth (tba)
- Thought Immortals – Ninfangle (tba), Thor (tba)
- Shadowlands Pantheon – Are strong with entropy and weak with matter.
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Confronting Radiant are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Energy, Entropy and Thought and the superiority of the combination of Air, Darkness and Fire over other elements.
Followers of the Confronting Radiant in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of air, darkness and fire aspected races coexist.
- Also used the Tri Element Aspected class feature.
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
- Followers of the Eternal Flame (Dark and Fire)
- Followers of the Howling Hatred (Air and Dark)
- Followers of the Radiant (Air and Fire)
Followers of the Eternal Flame
Followers of the Howling Hatred
Followers of the Radiant
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Choking Ash (Air, Dark, Earth and Fire)
- Followers of the Exfoliating Steam (Air, Dark, Fire and Water)
Followers of the Choking Ash
Followers of the Exfoliating Steam
- 2022-04-14 – Linked to secret crafts.
- 2021-09-03 – Added in the shadowlands pantheon.
- 2021-08-27 – Added to the cult names.
- 2020-09-30 – Adding in the four element organisations.
- 2020-09-28 – Added in associated organisations.
Followers Duel Element: Black Earth (Entropy/Matter), Crushing Wave (Entropy/Time), Eternal Flame (Energy/Entropy), Fog (Energy/Time), Howling Hatred (Entropy/Thought), Magma (Energy/Matter), Mud (Matter/Time), Radiant (Energy/Thought), Sand (Matter Thought), Storm (Thought/Time)
Followers Tri Element: Ash (Energy/Matter/Thought), Confronting Radiant (Energy/Entropy/Thought), Dust Storm (Matter/Thought/Time), Grasping Sand (Entropy/Matter/Thought), Lava (Energy/Matter/Time), Searing Magma (Energy/Entropy/Matter), Silent Fog (Energy/Entropy/Time), Steam (Energy/Thought/Time), Sticking Mud (Entropy/Matter/Time), Thunderous Storm (Entropy/Thought/Time)
Followers All Elements: Spheres
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.