Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Sphere of Energy and Thought – Followers of the Fog
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Fog
Also known as the Izzet League.
The Followers of the Fog are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Fire and Water the Immortals of the Sphere of Energy and Time.
The Followers of the Fog are an organisation based on the Worship of Fire and Water, and the Immortals of the Sphere of Energy and Time. This society instruct its followers as initiates into the Secret Craft of the Fireologist and Waterlogist before teaching them other crafts. Each of its members are expected to be Fire or Water aligned. They are also able to combine both elements in a single individual.
Aligned to the tba Patron group.
- Other Cult Names – Burning Stream, Fog, Izzet (Izzet League), Opposing Chaos
- Sphere – Energy (Element of Fire), Time (Element of Water)
- Patrons of
- Time Immortals –
- Associated Secret Crafts –
- Barbarian Paths – Storm Herald – Desert (tba),
- Cleric Domains –
- Monk Ways – Elements – Fire (tba),
- Sorcerer Origins – Draconic Bloodline – Fire (tba), Elemental Essence – Fire (tba),
- Warlock Pacts – Genie Lord – Fire (rba),
- Wizard Traditions – Elementalist – Fire (tba),
- Associated Feats – Elemental Adept (ph166, tba), Negotiator (tba), Survivor (tba),
- Primary Pantheons –
- Secondary Pantheons –
- Councils –
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Fog are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Energy and Time and the superiority of the combination of Fire and Water over other elements.
Led by the dragon Niv-Mizzet, the Izzet League is a guild of scientists and engineers who build and sustain the Alphatian Empires infrastructure while conducting wild experiments in magic-efforts that usually involve barely controlled elemental energy.
Followers of the Fog in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of fire and water aspected races coexist.
- Elementalologist (2nd Circle)
- Also used the Duel Element Aspected class feature.
- Fighter Archetypes
- Eldritch Knight (ph)
- Sorcerous Origins
- Draconic Bloodline (ph, gm)
- Storm Sorcery (xge)
- Wild Magic (ph)
- Warlock Pacts
- The Great Old One (ph)
- Wizard Arcane Traditions
- School of Conjuration (ph)
- School of Evocation (ph)
- School of Transmutation (ph)
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
Followers of the Flame
Followers of the Wave
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Lava (Earth, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Silent Fog (Dark, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Steam (Air, Fire and Water)
Followers of the Lava
Followers of the Silent Fog
Followers of the Steam
Followers of the Fog in Ravnica
Izzet League. Led by the dragon Niv-Mizzet, the Izzet League is a guild of scientists and engineers who build and sustain Ravnica’s infrastructure while conducting wild experiments in magic-efforts that usually involve barely controlled elemental energy.
Energy and Time/Fog – GM Section
- Followers of the Burning Stream
- Followers of the Fog
- Followers of the Izzet – Izzet League
- 2022-05-19 – Linked into the patrons.
- 2021-09-02 – After a cleanup of the elves, this was switched out with another focus.
- 2021-09-01 – Added notes of Eleven Pantheon.
- 2021-08-27 – Update to the cult names.
- 2020-09-28 – Added in associated organisations.
- 2020-09-24 – Adding in links to Guilds from Ravnica for Alphatian Empire.
D&D Mystara Organisations
Followers All Elements: Spheres
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.