Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Radiant
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Radiant
Also known as the Boros Legion.
The Followers of the Radiant are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Air and Fire the Immortals of the Sphere of Energy and Thought.
The Followers of the Radiant are an organisation based on the Worship of Fire and Water, and the Immortals of the Sphere of Energy and Time. This society instruct its followers as initiates into the Secret Craft of the Airologist and Fireologist before teaching them other crafts. Each of its members are expected to be Air or Fire aligned. They are also able to combine both elements in a single individual.
Aligned to the Magical Science Patron group.
- Other Cult Names – Boros (Boros Legion), Flaming Thunder Fist, Magical Science, Radiant
- Sphere – Energy (Element of Fire), Thought (Element of Air)
- Patrons of
- Energy Immortal – Alphatia (tba), Bartziluth (tba), Guidarezzo (tba, Mealiden (tba), Ninsun (tba), Saturnius (tba)
- Thought Immortals – Karaash (tba), Ninfangle (tba), Palartarkan (tba), Thor (tba)
- Time Immortals – Hymir (Alchemy), Tiresias (Bards)
- Associated Secret Crafts – Alchemologist (Alchemy),
- Barbarian Paths – Storm Herald – Desert (tba) / Sea (tba),
- Cleric Domains – Beer (Alchemy),
- Monk Ways – Drunken Master (xge33, Alchemy), Elements – Air (tba) / Fire (tba),
- Sorcerer Origins – Draconic Bloodline – Air (tba) / Fire (tba), Elemental Essence – Air (tba) / Fire (tba),
- Warlock Pacts – Genie Lord – Air (rba) / Fire (tba),
- Wizard Traditions – Elementalist – Air (tba) / Fire (tba),
- Associated Feats – Elemental Adept (ph166, tba), Negotiator (tba), Survivor (tba),
- Primary Pantheons – Dwarven and Gnome (Hymir), Myoshima (Hymir), Radiance (Hymir), Thyatian Empire (Hymir),
- Secondary Pantheons – Giantkin (Hymir),
- Councils – Assembly (Hymir), Celestial (Hymir), Time (Hymir)
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Radiant are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Energy and Thought and the superiority of the combination of Air and Fire over other elements.
Led by the angel Aurelia, the Boros Legion pursues the cause of justice, not merely law enforcement. Boros serves as the Alphatian Empires standing army and police force.
Followers of the Radiant in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of air and fire aspected races coexist.
- Elementologist (1st Circle)
- Also used the Duel Element Aspected class feature.
- Barbarian Tribal Paths
- Path of the Zealot (xge)
- Clerical Domains
- Forge Domain (xge)
- Life Domain (ph)
- Light Domain (ph)
- War Domain (ph)
- Fighter Archetypes
- Battle Master (ph)
- Cavalier (xge)
- Champion (ph)
- Eldritch Knight (ph)
- Monk Monastic Traditions
- Way of the Sun Soul (xge)
- Paladin Sacred Oaths
- Oath of Devotion (ph)
- Ranger Archetypes
- Hunter (ph)
- Sorcerous Origins
- Divine Soul (xge)
- Warlock Pacts
- The Celestial (xge)
- The Great Old One (ph)
- Wizard Arcane Traditions
- War Mage (xge)
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
Followers of the Flame
Followers of the Wind
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Ash (Air, Earth and Fire)
- Followers of the Confronting Radiant (Air, Dark and Fire)
- Followers of the Steam (Air, Fire and Water)
Followers of the Ash
Followers of the Confronting Radiant
Followers of the Steam
Followers of the Radiant in Ravnica
Boros Legion. Led by the angel Aurelia, the Boros Legion pursues the cause of justice, not merely law enforcement. Boros serves as Ravnica’s standing army.
Energy and Thought/Radiant – GM Section
- Followers of the Boros – Boros Legion
- Followers of the Radiant
- Followers of the Flaming Thunder Fist
- 2022-05-19 – Linked into the Patrons.
- 2022-04-14 – Linked in secret crafts.
- 2020-09-27 – Update to menu and cult names.
- 2020-09-29 – Added in more organisation links.
- 2020-09-28 – Added in Organization links.
- 2020-09-24 – Adding in links to Guilds from Ravnica for Alphatian Empire.
Followers Duel Element: Black Earth (Entropy/Matter), Crushing Wave (Entropy/Time), Eternal Flame (Energy/Entropy), Fog (Energy/Time), Howling Hatred (Entropy/Thought), Magma (Energy/Matter), Mud (Matter/Time), Radiant (Energy/Thought), Sand (Matter Thought), Storm (Thought/Time)
Followers Tri Element: Ash (Energy/Matter/Thought), Confronting Radiant (Energy/Entropy/Thought), Dust Storm (Matter/Thought/Time), Grasping Sand (Entropy/Matter/Thought), Lava (Energy/Matter/Time), Searing Magma (Energy/Entropy/Matter), Silent Fog (Energy/Entropy/Time), Steam (Energy/Thought/Time), Sticking Mud (Entropy/Matter/Time), Thunderous Storm (Entropy/Thought/Time)
Followers All Elements: Spheres
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.