Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Mud
- Source Material: Guildmasters Guide to Ravnica (ggr)
- Who are the Followers of the Mud
- Background – Faction Agent
- Followers of the Mud in Mystara
- Followers of the Mud in Ravnica
- Content Updates
Also known as the Simic Combine.
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Mud
The Followers of the Mud are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Earth and Water the Immortals of the Sphere of Matter and Time.
- Followers of the Aquatic Forest
- Followers of the Mud
- Followers of the Simic – Simic Combine
- Time Immortals – Brindorhin (tba), Chardastes (tba), Simurgh (tba), Urd (tba), Vanya (tba), Vethandi (tba)
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Mud are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Matter and Time and the superiority of the combination of Earth and Water over other elements.
Under the leadership of Prime Speaker Zegana, the biomancers of the Simic Combine apply magic to the life sciences. Striving to create a harmonious future where creatures of all kinds are perfectly adapted to their ever-changing environment, the Simic magically hasten the process of evolution and adaptation of life allowing the Alphatian Empire to extend its boundaries.
Followers of the Mud in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of earth and water aspected races coexist.
- Elementalologist (1st Circle)
- Also used the Duel Element Aspected class feature.
- Druidic Circles
- Circle of the Land (coast, forest) (ph)
- Fighter Archetypes
- Champion (ph)
- Monk Monastic Traditions
- Way of the Elements (water and air only) (ph, gm)
- Way of the Open Hand (ph)
- Warlocks Pacts
- Pact of the Great One (ph)
- Wizard Arcane Traditions
- School of Conjuration (ph)
- School of Transmutation (ph)
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
Followers of the Growth
Followers of the Wave
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Dust Storm (Air, Earth and Water)
- Followers of the Lava (Earth, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Sticking Mud (Dark, Earth and Water)
Followers of the Dust Storm
Followers of the Lava
Followers of the Sticking Mud
Followers of the Mud in Ravnica
Simic Combine. Under the leadership of Prime Speaker Zegana, the biomancers of the Simic Combine apply magic to the life sciences. Striving to create a harmonious future where creatures of all kinds are perfectly adapted to their ever-changing environment, the Simic magically hasten the process of evolution and adaptation of life.
- 2022-03-14 – Added in links to secret crafts.
- 2021-08-27 – Update to the menu and cult names.
- 2020-09-29 – Added in Organisations associated with this group.
- 2020-09-23 – Adding in links to Guilds from Ravnica for Alphatian Empire.
Followers Duel Element: Black Earth (Entropy/Matter), Crushing Wave (Entropy/Time), Eternal Flame (Energy/Entropy), Fog (Energy/Time), Howling Hatred (Entropy/Thought), Magma (Energy/Matter), Mud (Matter/Time), Radiant (Energy/Thought), Sand (Matter Thought), Storm (Thought/Time)
Followers Tri Element: Ash (Energy/Matter/Thought), Confronting Radiant (Energy/Entropy/Thought), Dust Storm (Matter/Thought/Time), Grasping Sand (Entropy/Matter/Thought), Lava (Energy/Matter/Time), Searing Magma (Energy/Entropy/Matter), Silent Fog (Energy/Entropy/Time), Steam (Energy/Thought/Time), Sticking Mud (Entropy/Matter/Time), Thunderous Storm (Entropy/Thought/Time)
Followers All Elements: Spheres
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.