Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Magma
- Source Material: Guildmasters Guide to Ravnica (ggr)
- Who are the Followers of the Magma
- Background – Faction Agent
- Followers of the Magma in Mystara
- Followers of the Magma in Ravnica
- Content Updates
Also known as the Gruul Clans.
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Magma
The Followers of the Magma are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Earth and Fire the Immortals of the Sphere of Energy and Matter.
- Followers of the Burning Forest
- Followers of the Gruul – Gruul Clans
- Followers of the Magma
- Dragonkin Pantheon – Due to Matter being in dominance with some energy and entropy.
- Dwarven and Gnome Pantheon – best version of the pantheon represented here. It does have an aspect of thought.
- Elven Pantheon – Heavily influences and influenced by this group.
- Ethengarian Pantheon – Major following based here, with some thought.
- Ylari Pantheon – Heavily influences and influenced by this group.
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Magma are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Energy and Matter and the superiority of the combination of Earth and Fire over other elements.
Raging against other civilizations and its defilement of the natural world. They are the strike forced used to suppress other civilizations who believe differently than the Alphatian Empire. The loose alliance of the Gruul Clans is led by the cyclops Borborygmos.
Followers of the Magma in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of earth and fire aspected races coexist.
- Barbarian Tribal Paths
- Path of the Ancestral Guardian (xge)
- Path of the Berserker (ph)
- Path of the Storm Herald (xge)
- Path of the Totem Warrior (ph)
- Clerical Domains
- Tempest Domain (ph)
- Druidic Circles
- Circle of the Moon (ph)
- Fighter Archetypes
- Champion (ph)
- Ranger Archetypes
- Beast Master (fierce beasts) (ph)
- Hunter (ph)
- Rogue Archetypes
- Scout (xge)
- Warlock Pacts
- The Great Old One (ph)
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
Followers of the Flame
Followers of the Growth
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Ash (Air, Earth and Fire)
- Followers of the Lava (Earth, Fire and Water)
- Followers of the Searing Magma (Dark, Earth and Fire)
Followers of the Searing Magma
Followers of the Lava
Followers of the Ash
Followers of the Magma in Ravnica
Gruul Clans. Raging against civilization and its defilement of the natural world. The loose alliance of the Gruul Clans is led by the cyclops Borborygmos.
- 2021-09-03 – Added in Ylari pantheon.
- 2021-09-02 – Added elven and ethengarian pantheon.
- 2021-08-30 – Added the Dwarven and Gnome Pantheon.
- 2021-08-29 – Added the Dragonkin pantheon.
- 2020-09-29 – Added in more organisation links.
- 2020-09-28 – Added in associated organisations relating to elements.
- 2020-09-23 – Adding in links to Guilds from Ravnica for Alphatian Empire.
D&D Mystara Organisations
Followers All Elements: Spheres
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Artillerist (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.