Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Organisations – Followers of the Howling Hatred
- Source Material: Guildmasters Guide to Ravnica (ggr)
- Who are the Followers of the Howling Hatred
- Background – Faction Agent
- Followers of the Howling Hatred in Mystara
- Followers of the Howling Hatred in Ravnica
- Content Updates
Also known as the Orzhov Syndicate.
This is a post relating to the creation of various organisations associated with the elements, genasi, pantheons and nations of the setting.
Who are The Followers of the Howling Hatred
The Followers of the Howling Hatred are an organisation based on the Worship of the combination of Darkness and Air the Immortals of the Sphere of Entropy and Thought.
- Cult of the Feathergale Knights – Flying Knights called the Feathergale Society.
- Cult of Orzhov – Orzhov Syndicate
- Cult of the Howling Hatred
- Traladaran Pantheon – Is greatly influenced by and influences.
Background – Faction Agent
The Followers of the Howling Hatred are dedicated to the beliefs of the Sphere of Entropy and Thought and the superiority of the combination of Air and Darkness over other elements.
A sinister combination of church, bank, and organized crime syndicate based out of the Alphatian Empire, the Orzhov Syndicate is controlled by the Obzedat, a cabal of ancient spirits often called the Ghost Council. Their goals are to undermine all other religious institutions not affiliated with the Empire.
Followers of the Howling Hatred in Mystara
They are spread wherever there are groups of darkness and air aspected races coexist.
Associated Timeline Adventures
- Cleric Domains
- Order Domain (ggr)
- Fighter Archetypes
- Battle Master (ph)
- Champion (ph)
- Paladin Sacred Oaths
- Oath of Conquest (xge)
- Rogue Archetypes
- Assassin (ph)
- Thief (ph)
- Warlock Pacts
- The Great Old One (ph)
- Wizards Arcane Traditions
- School of Abjuration (ph)
- School of Divination (ph)
- School of Enchantment (ph)
- School of Necromancy (ph)
These organizations are requirements for entry into this organisation. You must belong to one of these before you can join this organisation.
Followers of the Dark
Followers of the Wind
A character who belongs to this organisation can choose to advance their knowledge of elements and their connections by joining one of the following organisations.
- Followers of the Confronting Radiant (Air, Dark and Fire)
- Followers of the Grasping Sand (Air, Dark, Earth)
- Followers of the Thunderous Storm (Air, Dark and Water)
Followers of the Confronting Radiant
Followers of the Grasping Sand
Followers of the Thunderous Storm
Followers of the Howling Hatred in Ravnica
Orzhov Syndicate. A sinister combination of church, bank, and organized crime syndicate, the Orzhov Syndicate is controlled by the Obzedat, a cabal of ancient spirits often called the Ghost Council.
- 2021-09-02 – Adde din Traldaran pantheon.
- 2021-08-24 – Added in a new section on relating adventures in the timeline.
- 2020-09-29 – Adding in more organization links.
- 2020-09-28 – Adding in linking organisations.
- 2020-09-23 – Adding in links to Guilds from Ravnica for Alphatian Empire.
D&D Mystara Organisations
Followers All Elements: Spheres
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Artificer – Artillerist (Tinkerkin), Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.