Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Spells – Cantrip – Sword Burst
- Conjuration Cantrip
- Secret Crafts: Elvenologist, Weaponologist
- Casting time: 1 action
- Range: 5 feet
- Components: V
- Duration: Instantaneous
- You create a momentary circle of spectral blades that sweep around you. Each creature within range, other than you, must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d6 force damage.
- This spell’s damage increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th level (2d6), 11th level (3d6), and 17th level (4d6).
Available Spell Lists
- Spell List – Secret Craft – Elvenologist
- Cantrip – Booming Blade (scag142), Green-Flame Blade (scag143), Lightning Lure (scag143), Sword Burst (scag143)
- 1st Level – Extract Foyson – R (mhh166), Guest of Honour – R (mhh172), Land Bond (mhh178), Tree Ladder (bls119)
- 2nd Level – Black Swan Storm (mhh152), Clearing the Field – R (mhh158), Heartache (mhh172), Ley Disruption (mhh179), Shadows Brought to Light – R (mhh192), Vine Trestle – R (mhh201)
- 3rd Level – Ley Energy Bolt (mhh179), Ley Sense (mhh179), Song of the Forest – R (mhh193)
- 4th Level – Ray of Life Suppression (mhh188), Shadow Retribution – R (mhh192)
- 5th Level – Amplify Ley Field (mhh149), Energy Absorption (mhh165), Lesser Ley Pulse (mhh178), Ley Leech (mhh179), Spell Legs (bls112), Tongue Tied (mhh199)
- 6th Level – Encroaching Shadows – R (mhh165), Ley Whip (mhh180)
- 7th Level – Celebration – R (mhh156), Greater Ley Pulse (mhh171), Volley Shield (mhh201)
- 8th Level – Bloom – R (mhh154), Desolation – R (mhh162), Disruptive Aura (mhh163), Harsh Light of Summer’s Glare (mhh172), Ley Surge (mhh180)
- 9th Level – Afflict Line – R (mhh148), Cosmic Alignment – R (mhh160), Ley Storm (mhh180)
* details to come. R – Ritual Spells.
- Cantrip – Booming Blade (scag142), Fist of Iron (mhh167), Green-Flame Blade (scag143), Hoarfrost (mhh175), Magic Stone (xge160), Spectral Scythe (dWiki), Sword Burst (scag143)
- 1st Level – Adjust Positioning (mhh148), Armoured Heart (mhh149), Armoured Shell (mhh150), Battle Wisdom (bls18), Broken Charge (mhh155), Catapult (xge150), Hobble Mount (mhh174), Spur Mount (mhh194), Thunderous Charge (mhh197), Zephyr Strike (xge171)
- 2nd Level – Battle Guidance (bls18), Boiling Oil (mhh154), Charged Missile (bls29), Crushing Trample (mhh160), Furious Hooves (mhh170), Mass Blade Ward (mhh182), Poisoned Volley (mhh186), Precision of Arms (bls94), Sacrifice (mhh192), Thunderous Stampede (mhh197), Trench (mhh199), Warning Shout (mhh202), Wrestling Wind (mhh203)
- 3rd Level – Arcane Spear (bls14), Axe of Destruction (bls16), Curse of Incompetence (mhh161), Doom of Dancing Blades (mwb426), Flame Arrows (xge156), Mass Hobble Mount (mhh182), Nightfall – R (mhh184), Outflanking Boon (mhh184), Rain of Blades (mhh188), Smart Arrow (bls108), Sudden Dawn – R (mhh196), Thunderous Wave (mhh197)
- 4th Level – Blade of my Brother (mhh152), By the Light of the Watchful Moon (mhh155), Inspired Speech (mhh175), Instant Fortification (mhh176), Multiple Shot (bls88), Projectile Link (bls94), Reposition (mhh188)
- 5th Level – Holy Ground (mhh174), Instant Siege Weapon (mhh176), Jolt (bls79), Steel Wind Strike (xge166)
- 6th Level – Catapult Greater (mhh155), Fault Line (mhh167), Tenser’s Transformation (xge168)
- 7th Level – Walking Wall (mhh202)
- 8th Level – Costly Victory (mhh160)
- 9th Level –
Design changes for Spells
- Original Spell Lists: Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard
- One thing to note, is that all spells that I am adding into this blog have the Spell list removed from them, besides anything I might be doing to tweak them for my home campaign. There is a source there if you want to look up the original version of the spell for your own campaigns, but mine does not need that information.
- What has been added is the Secret Crafts, which replace the spell lists, as all spells not from the players handbook will only be available as part of the secret crafts of the world.
- 2021-08-16 – Updates to layout, tags and menu.
D&D 5E Rules Reference
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.