Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Spells – Level 3 – Wall of Water
All Spells – C – Cantrips, L# Spell Level, Ab – Abjuration Spells, Co – Conjuration Spells, Di – Divination Spells, En – Enchantment Spells, Ev – Evocation Spells, Il – Illusion Spells, Ne – Necromancy Spells, Tr – Transmutation Spells, R – Ritual Spells (RO for Ritual Only)
Crafts (49) – Air, Alchemist, Beast, Blood, Bueau, Celest, Chaos, Chrono, Craft, Crypt, Dark, Devour, Diplomat, Diviner, Dragon, Earth, Elements, Elven, Entertain, Fiend, Fire, Grave, Heal, Mech, Mental, Music, Nature, Necro, Portal, Preserve, Protect, Rad, Reanimate, Sail, Shade, Shape, Skald, Sky, Spirit, Spy, Star, Summon, Tech, Void, Wagon, War, Water, Weapon, Witch
Sourcebooks: The Book of Lost Spells (bls), The Book of the Righteous (br), Encyclopaedia Arcana (Necromancy (ea02) Elementalism (ea08)), Forest Kingdom Campaign Compendium (fkcc), Midgard Heroes Handbook (mhh), Midgard Worldbook (mwb), Pirate Campaign Compendium (pcc), Player’s Handbook (ph), Princes of the Apocalypse (pota), Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide (scag), Tashia’s Cauldron of Everything (tce), The World of the Lost Lands (wllra), Xanathar’s Guide to Everything (xge)
Wall of Water
- 3rd Level Evocation Spell (Water)
- Secret Crafts: Protection, Water
- Casting time: 1 action
- Range: 100 ft
- Components: V, S, M (a drop of water)
- Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
- The wall must be contiguous, it must be at least 5ft thick along its entire length, you must be able to see the whole thing, and all of it must be within 100ft of you. The wall’s space is difficult terrain. The wall need not be anchored on its sides, but the bottom of it must touch the ground everywhere (it can’t bridge gaps in the ground). The wall can be composed of saltwater, freshwater, or brackish water, depending on the water used for the material component.
- You conjure up a wall of water on the ground at a point you can see within range. You can make the wall up to 30ft long, 10ft high, and l foot thick, or you can make a ringed wall up to 20ft in diameter, 20ft high, and 1ft thick. The wall vanishes when the spell ends. Alternatively, the “wall” can be conjured as a hemisphere of water 30ft in diameter and 15ft tall at the centre.
- The wall can’t be conjured so that another object or a Small or larger creature is inside it.
- Any ranged weapon attack that enters the wall’s space has disadvantage on the attack roll, and fire damage is halved if the fire effect passes through the wall to reach its target. Spells that deal cold damage that pass through the wall cause the area of the wan they pass through to freeze solid (at least a 5ft square section is frozen), Each 5ft square frozen section has AC 5 and 1 S hit points. Reducing a frozen section to 0 hit points destroys it. When a section is destroyed, the wall’s water doesn’t fill it.
- Heightened (+1): No spell effect or missile (magical or mundane) can pass through the wall. Creatures on one side of the wall are heavily obscured from the other side. Creatures can enter and move inside the wall as difficult terrain. Flame creatures take 3d6 cold damage if they start their turn inside the wall or enter it during their turn.
Available Spell Lists
1st Level Spells – Absorb Elements (xge150), Alarm – R (ph212), Circle of Wind – R (mhh157), Feather Fall (ph240), Heraldic Mastiff (bls70), Heraldic Owl (bls70), Heraldic Ox (bls70), Mage Armour (ph257), Mosquito Bane (mhh183), Protection from Evil and Good – R (ph271), Protection from Oozes (bls95), Sanctuary (ph273), Shield (ph276), Shield of Faith (ph276),
2nd Level Spells – Arcane Lock – R (ph216), Barkskin – R (ph218), Blur (ph220), Buttress (bls27), Cordon of Arrows (ph229), Fiery Shield (bls57), Find Traps – RO (ph242), Force Wave (bls60), Heraldic Fox (bls70), Heraldic Horse (bls70), Pass through Element – R (ea08), Protection from Paralysis (bls95), Protection from Poison – R (ph271), Warding Bond (ph288), Wind Armour – R (ea08)
3rd Level Spells – Beacon of Hope – R (ph218), Binding Chains (bls20), Bone Armour (bls25), Charged Touch (bls29), Dispel Magic – R (ph234), Godly Patronage (bls64), Glyph of Warding – RO (ph246), Heraldic Lion (bls70), Protection from Energy (ph271), Tiny Hut – RO (ph256), Wall of Sand (xge170), Wall of Water (xge170), Wind Wall (ph289)
4th Level Spells – Aetheric Shield (bls11), Air Sphere – R (bls13), Charge (bls29), Death Ward (ph231), Demon Flesh (bls42), Exorcise (bls55), Faithful Hound (ph262), Fire Shield (ph243), Freedom of Movement (ph245), Heraldic Leopard (bls70), Heraldic Tortoise (bls71), Resilient Sphere (ph265), Stonefast (bls114), Stoneskin (ph279), Wall of Fire (ph286)
5th Level Spells – Absorb Object (bls10), Antilife Shell (ph214), Arcane Hand (ph219), Arcane Retribution (bls14), Arcane Shield (bls14), Cloak of the Serpents (bls32), Dispel Evil and Good (ph234), Hallow – RO (ph250), Heraldic Bear (bls69), Spellcaster’s Refusal (bls112)
- 6th Level – Bead of Iron (bls19), Negative Energy Aura (bls90)
- 7th Level – Containment Orbs (bls34), Heraldic Boar (bls69), Seal of Sanctuary – R (mhh190), Shield of Crackling Fire (bls105), Volley Spell (bls124)
- 8th Level – Heraldic Hydra (bls70)
- 9th Level – Greater Seal of Sanctuary – R (mhh171), Heraldic Phoenix (bls70), Heraldic Wyrm (bls71), Invulnerability (xge160)
1st Level Spells – Absorb Elements (xge150), Armour of the Void (ph216), Cloud Burst – R (bls33), Create or Destroy Water – R (ph230), Flurry (mhh168), Freeze Potion (mhh169), Frostfire (bls62), Gliding Step – R (mhh170), Ice Knife (xge157), Magic Missile (ph258), Protection from Evil and Good – R (ph271), Tidal Barrier (mhh198),
2nd Level Spells – Bead of Frost (bls18), Elemental Horns (mhh165), Freeze Water – R (mhh154), Frost Snap (bls62), Pass through Element – R (ea08), Sleet Storm (ph277), Snowball Swarm (xge165), Spiritual Weapon (ph278),
3rd Level Spells – Awaken Element (ea08), Dispel Magic – R (ph235), Elemental Shape (ea08), Elemental Weapon (ph238), Freezing Fog (mhh169), Frost Shards (bls62), Frozen Razors (mhh169), Hard Water Blast (bls66), Protection from Energy (ph271), Magic Circle – RO (ph257), Riptide (mhh189), Tidal Wave (xge168), Tiny Hut – RO (ph256), Wall of Water (xge170), Water Breathing – R (ph288), Water Walk – R (ph288),
4th Level Spells – Brittling (mhh154), Conjure Minor Elementals – RO (ph226), Control Water (ph228), Elemental Bane (xge155), Fire Shield (ph243), Freedom of Movement (ph245), Ice Storm (ph253), Resilient Sphere (ph265), Siphon Elemental Lifeforce (ea08), Watery Sphere (xge170)
- 6th Level – Change Dust to Water (bls28), Cold Fog (bls33), Curse of Boreas (mhh160), Drown (mhh164), Ebon Water (bls50), Elemental Cloak (Ice) (bls50), Elemental Fabrication – R (ea08), Elemental Scimitar (bls51), Icy Manipulation (mmh175), Investiture of Element (xge159), Primordial Ward (xge163), Razor Rain*, Suffocate (ea08), Torrent (bls117)
- 7th Level – Blizzard (mhh153), Create Iceberg (bls36), Deep Freeze (bls41), Glacial Fog (mwb428), Ice Soldiers (mwb429), Triumph of Ice (mhh199)
- 8th Level – Abi-Daizim’s Horrid Wilting (xge150), Control Weather – R (ph228), Elemental Infusion (bls51), Glacial Cascade (mhh170), Ice Geyser (bls73), Tundra-Touched (mwb435), Whirlpool*
- 9th Level – Circle of Devastation (mhh157), Gate (ph244), Rimeshatter (bls100
Design changes for Spell
- Original Spell Lists: Druid, Sorcerer, Wizard
- Original Range: 60 ft
- You conjure up a wall of water on the ground at a point you can see within range. You can make the wall up to 30 feet long, 10 feet high, and l foot thick, or you can make a ringed wait up to 20 feet in diameter, 20 feet high, and 1 foot thick. The wall vanishes when the spell ends. The wall’s space is difficult terrain.
- Any ranged weapon attack that enters the wall’s space has disadvantage on the attack roll, and fire damage is halved if the fire effect passes through the wall to reach its target. Spells that deal cold damage that pass through the wall cause the area of the wan they pass through to freeze solid (at least a 5-foot square section is frozen), Each 5-foot square frozen section has AC 5 and 1 S hit points. Reducing a frozen section to 0 hit points destroys it. When a section is destroyed, the wall’s water doesn’t fill it.
- Note: Combined effects from each of the sources to produce something a little more unique.
- 2022-07-19 – Cleaned up the spell layout and links.
- 2021-08-16 – Update to the layout, tags and menu.
D&D 5E Rules Reference
Crafts (49): Air, Alchem, Beast, Blood, Bureau, Celestial, Chaos, Chrono, Craft, Crypt, Dark, Devour, Diplo, Diviner, Dragon, Earth, Elements, Elven, Entertain, Fiend, Fire, Grave, Heal, Mech, Mental, Music, Nature, Necro, Portal, Preserve, Protect, Rad, Reani, Sail, Shade, Shape, Skald, Sky, Spirit, Spy, Star, Summon, Tech, Void, Wagon, War, Water, Weapon, Witch
A – Absorb Elements (Ab L1 xge150), ACID (Arrow (Ev L2 ph260), Splash (Co C ph212)), Affect Normal Fog – R (Tr L1 bls11), Aid (Ab L2 ph212), AIR (Breathing – R (Tr L3 bls12), Bridge – R (Tr L3 bls12), Forge – R (Tr L2 bls13), Sphere – R (Co L4 bls13)), Alarm – R (Ab L1 ph212), Alter Self – R (Tr L2 ph212), ANIMAL (Friendship (En L1 ph213), Messenger – R (En L2 ph213), Shapes (Tr L8 ph213)), ANIMATE (Dead (Ne L3 ph213), Objects (Tr L4 ph214)), Annihilation (Ne L5 ea02), Antilife Shell (Ab L5 ph214), ARCANE (Eye (Di L4 ph215), Hand (Ev L5 ph219), Lock – R (Ab L2 ph216)), Arcanist’s Magic Aura (Il L2 ph264), Armour of the Void (Ab L1 ph216), Arms of the Void (Co L1 ph216), Augury – RO (Di L2 ph216), AURA OF (Life (Ab L4 ph217), Purity (Ab L4 ph217,) Vitality (Ev L3 ph217)), Awaken – RO (Tr L5 ph217), Awaken Element (Tr L3 ea08),
B – Bane (En L1 ph217), Banishing Smite (Ab L5 ph217), Banishment (Ab L4 ph218), Barkskin – R (Tr L2 ph218), Beacon of Hope – R (Ab L3 ph218), Bead of Frost (Ev L2 bls18), Beast Sense – R (Di L2 ph218), Bestow Curse (Ne L3 ph219), Black Tentacles (Co L4 ph239), Blade Ward (Ab C ph219), Bleeding Wound (Ne L2 ea02), Bless (En L1 ph220), Blight (Ne L4 ph220), Blinding Smite (Ev L3 ph220), Blindness/Deafness (Ne L2 ph220), Blink (Tr L3 ph220), Blur (Il L2 ph220), Booming Blade (Ev C scag142), Branding Smite (Ev L2 ph220), Breeze (Tr C ea08), Burning Hands (Ev L1 ph221),
C – Call Lightning (Co L3 ph220), Calm Emotions (En L2 ph222), CHARGED (Missile (Ev L2 bls29), Touch (Tr L3 bls29)), Charm Person (En L1 ph222), CHILL (Blood (Ne L1 ea02), Touch (Ne C pg222)), Chromatic Orb (Ev L1 ph222), CIRCLE (of Devastation (Ev L9 mhh157), of Power (Ab L5 ph222), of Wind – R (Ab L1 mhh157)), Clairvoyance – RO (Di L3 ph223), Claws of Darkness (Ev C mhh157), CLOUD (Burst – R (Tr L1 bls33), of Daggers (Co L2 ph223)), Cloudkill (Co L5 ph223), Colour Spray (Il L1 ph223), Command (En L1 ph223), Commune – RO (Di L5 ph224), Commune with Nature – RO (Di L5 ph225), Compelled Duel (En L1 ph225), Comprehend Languages – R (Di L1 ph225), Compulsion (En L4 ph225), Cone of Cold (Ev L5 ph225), Confusion (En L4 ph225), CONJURE (Animals (Co L3 ph226), Barrage (Co L3 ph226), Elemental – RO (Co L5 ph225), Minor Elementals – RO (Co L4 ph226), Woodland Beings – R (Co L4 ph227), Volley (Co L5 ph227)), Contact Outer Plane – RO (Di L5 ph227), Contagion (Ne L5 ph228), Continual Flame – R (Ev L2 ph228), CONTROL (Water (Tr L4 ph228), Weather – R (Tr L8 ph228), Winds – R (Tr L5 xge152)), Cordon of Arrows (Tr L2 ph229), Counterspell (Ab L3 ph229), CREATE (Food and Water – R (Co L3 ph230), or Destroy Water – R (Tr L1 ph230)), Creation – RO (Il L5 ph230), Crown of Madness (En L2 ph230), Cure Wounds – R (Ev L1 ph231), Crusader’s Mantle (Ev L3 ph231),
D – Dancing Lights (Ev ph231), Darkness (Ev L2 ph231), Darkvision – R (Tr L2 ph231), Daylight (Ev L3 ph231), Death Ward (Ab L4 ph231), Death’s Shadow (Ne L1 ea02), Destructive Wave (Ev L5 ph232), DETECT (Evil and Good – R (Div L1 ph232), Magic – R (Div L1 ph232), Poison and Disease – R (Di L1 ph232), Thoughts – R (Di L2 ph232)), Dimension Door (Co L4 ph234), Disguise Self – R (Il L1 ph234), DISPEL (Evil and Good (Ab L5 ph234,) Magic – R (Ab L3 ph234)), Dissonant Whispers (En L1 ph235), Divination – R (Di L4 ph235), Divine Favour (Ev L1 ph235), DOMINATE (Beast (En L4 ph235), Person (see Dominate Beast)), Dream – RO (Il L5 ph237), Drench (Ev C bls48), Druidcraft (Tr ph231), Dust Devil (Co L2 xge154),
E – Ebon Lightning (Ev L7 bls50), Eldritch Blast (Ev C ph238), Electrical Storm (Ev L7 bls50), Electromagnetic Storm (Ev L3 bls50), ELEMENTAL (Bane (Tr L4 xge155), Fabrication – R (Tr L6 ea08), Horns (Ev L2 mhh164). Infusion (Tr L8 bls51), Scimitar (Co L6 bls51), Shape (Tr L3 ph243), Weapon (Tr L3 ph238)), Enhance Ability – R (Tr L2 ph238), Enlarge/Reduce – R (Tr L2 ph238), Ensnaring Strike (Co C ph238), Entangle (Co La ph239), Enthrall (En L2 ph239), Erode (Tr L4 ea08), Expeditious Retreat (Tr L1 ph239),
F – Fabricate – RO (Tr L4 ph240), Faerie Fire (Ev L1 ph240), Faithful Hound (Co L4 ph262), False Life (Ne L1 ph240), Fear (Il L3 ph240), Feather Fall (Tr L1 ph240), Feign Death – R (Ne L3 ph241), FIND (Familiar – RO (Co L1 ph241), Steed – RO (Co L2 ph241), Traps – RO (Di ph242)), FIRE (Bolt (Ev C ph243), Shield (Ev L4 ph243)), Fireball (Ev L3 ph242), Fist of Air (Ev C br207), FLAME (Blade (Ev L2 ph243), Strike (Ev L5 ph243)), Flaming Sphere (Co L2 ph243), Floating Disk – R (Co L1 ph283), Flurry (Tr L1 mhh168), Fly (Tr L3 ph244), Fog Cloud (Co L1 ph244), Freedom of Movement (Ab L4 ph245), Freeze Potion (Tr L1 mhh169), Freeze Water – R (Tr L2 mhh170), Friends (En C ph245), Frost Snap (Ev L2 bls62), Frostbite (Ev C xge156), Frostfire (Ev L1 bls62),
G – Gaseous Form (Tr L3 ph245), Gate (Co L9 ph244), Geas – RO (En L5 ph245), Gentle Repose – R (Ne L2 ph246), Giant Insect (Tr L4 ph246), Gliding Step – R (Ab L1 mhh170), Glyph of Warding – RO (Ab L3 ph246), Goodberry (Tr L1 ph247), Grasping Vine (Co L4 ph247), Grease (Co L1 ph247), GREATER (Invisibility (see Invisibility), Restoration (see Restoration)), Green-Flame Blade (Ev C scag143), Guardian of Faith (Co L4 ph247), Guidance (Di C ph249), Guiding Bolt (Ev L1 ph249), Gust (Tr C xge168), Gust of Wind – R (Ev L2 ph248),
H – Hail of Thorns (Co C ph250), Hallow – RO (Ev L5 ph250), Hallucinatory Terrain – RO (Il L4 ph250), Haste (Tr L3 ph251), Headwind (Ev C bls68), Healing Word (Ev L1 ph251), Heat Metal (Tr L2 ph251), Hellish Rebuke (Ev L1 ph251), Heroism (En L1 ph251), Hex (En L1 ph252), Hideous Laughter (En L1 ph281), HOLD (Person (En L2 ph252), Monster (see Hold Person)), Hoarfrost (Ev C mhh157), Hunger of the Void (Co L3 ph252), Hunter’s Mark (Di C ph252), Hypnotic Pattern (Il L3 ph253),
I – ICE (Knife (Co L2 xge157), Storm (Ev L4 ph253)), Identify – RO (Div L1 ph253), Illusory Script – RO (Il L1 ph253), Inflict Wounds (Ne L1 ph254), Inner Storm (Ev L5 bls76), Insect Plague (Co L5 ph255), Investiture of Element (Tr L6 xge159), Invisibility (Il L2 ph255),
J – Jump (Tr L1 ph255),
K – Knock – R (Tr L2 ph255),
L – Lesser Restoration (see Restoration), Levitate – R (Tr L2 ph256), Light (Ev C ph256), LIGHTNING (Arrow (Tr L3 ph256), Bolt (Ev L3 ph256), Lure (Ev C scag143), Storm (Ev L6 bls81), Wheel (Ev L6 bls82)), LOCATE (Animals or Plants – R (Di L2 ph257), Creature – R (Di L4 ph257), Object – R (Di L2 ph257)), Longstrider (Tr L1 ph257),
M – MAGE (Armour (Ab L1 ph257), Hand (Co C ph257)), MAGIC (Circle – RO (Ab L3 ph257), Circle against Elements – R (Ab L5 ea08), Missile (Ev L1 ph258), Mouth – R (Il L2 ph258), Weapon (Tr L2 ph258)), Major Image – R (Il L3 ph259), Mass Healing Word (see Healing Word), Meld Into Stone – R (Tr L3 ph260), Mending (Tr C ph260), Message (Tr C ph260), Minor Illusion (Il C ph261), Mirror Image (Il L2 ph261), Misty Step (Co L2 ph261), Moonbeam (Ev L2 ph262),
N – Nondetection – R (Ab L3 ph264),
P – PASS (through Element – R (Ab L2 ea08), Without Trace – R (Ab L2 ph265)), PHANTASMAL (Force (Il L2 ph265), Killer (Il L4 ph266)), Phantom Steed – RO (Il L3 ph266), Plant Growth – R (Tr L3 ph267), Polymorph (Tr L4 ph267), Poison Spray (Co C ph267), Prayer of Healing – RO (Ev L2 ph268), Prestidigitation (Tr C ph268), Primordial Ward (Ab L6 xge163), Private Sanctum – RO (Ab L4 ph263), Produce Flame (Co C ph270), PROTECTION (from Energy (Ab L3 ph270), from Evil and Good – R (Ab L1 ph271), from Poison – R (Ab L2 ph271)), Purify Food and Drink – R (Tr L1 ph271),
R – RAY (of Enfeeblement (Ne L2 ph272), of Frost (Co C ph272), of Sickness (Ne L1 ph272)), Remove Curse (Ab L3 ph272), Resilient Sphere (Ev L4 ph265), Resistance (Ab C ph273), Restoration – R (Ab L2 ph256), Reverberate (Ev L2 mhh188), Revivify – R (Ne L3 ph273), Rolling Thunder (Ev L2 mhh189), Rope Trick – R (Tr L2 ph273),
S – Sacred Flame (Ev C ph273), Sanctuary (Ab L1 ph273), Scorching Ray (Ev L2 ph274), Searing Smite (Ev L1 ph275), Secret Chest – RO (Co L4 ph255), See Invisibility – R (Di L2 ph275), Sending (Ev L3 ph275), SHADOW (Horror (Ne L3 ea02), Mastery (Ne L3 ea02)), Shape Water (Tr C xge164), Shatter (Ev L2 ph276), SHIELD (Shield (Ab L1 ph276), of Faith (Ab L1 ph276)), Shillelagh (Tr C ph276), Shocking Grasp (Ev C ph275), Silence – R (Il L2 ph276), Silent Image (Il L1 ph277), Siphon Elemental Lifeforce (Ne L4 ea08), Skywrite – R (Tr L2 xge165), Sleep (En L1 ph277), Sleet Storm (Co L2 ph277), Slow (Tr L3 ph278), Snowball Swarm (Ev L2 xge165), Spare the Dying (Ne C ph278), SPEAK WITH (Animals – R (Di L1 ph278), Dead – R (Ne L3 ph278), Plants – R (Tr L3 ph278)), Spectral Weapon (Ev/Ne C GM), Spider Climb (Tr L2 ph278), Spike Growth (Tr L2 ph278), Spirit Guardian (Co L3 ph279), Spiritual Weapon (Ev L2 ph279), Staggering Smite (Ev L4 ph279), Stinking Cloud (Co L3 ph279), Stone Shape (Tr L4 ph279), Stoneskin (Ab L4 ph279), Storm Sphere (Ev L4 xge166), Suffocate (No L6 ea08), Suggestion – R (En L2 ph280), Sword Burst (Co C scag142),
T – Thorn Whip (Tr C ph283), Thunder Bolt (Ev C mhh197), Thunderclap (Ev C xge168), Thunderous Smite (Ev L1 ph283), Thunderstrike (Ev L3 mhh197), Thunderwave (Ev L1 ph283), Tidal Barrier (Ab L1 mhh198), Tiny Hut – RO (Ev L3 ph256), Tongues (Di L3 ph284), True Strike (Di C ph285),
W – WALL (of Fire (Ev L4 ph286), of Water (Ev L2 xge170)), WARDING (Bond (Ab L2 ph288), Wind (Ev L2 xge170)), WATER (Breathing – R (Tr L3 ph288), Walk – R (Tr L3 ph288)), Web (Co L2 ph288), Whirlwind (Ev L7 xge171), WIND (Armour – R (Ev L2 ea08), Bindings (Ev L5 ea08), Lash (Ev C mhh202), Tunnel (Ev L1 mhh203), Wall (Ev ph289)), Witch Bolt (Ev L1 ph290), With the Wind – R (Ev L1 bls129), Wound (Ne L1 ea02), Wrathful Smite (Ev L1 ph290),
Z – Zone of Truth – R (En L2 ph290),
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Monsters, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds –
Artificer – Bombardier (Tinkerkin),
Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Plamin, Camdu),
Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey),
Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Circle of the Tree of Life (Seasonfey),
Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Lani), Weapons Master (Stonebound),
Monk – Way of the Elements (Tidal),
Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild),
Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey),
Warlock – Celestial (Llewell),
Wizard – Bladesinger (Nerye),
Dragon – White (Calcryx).
Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Xhall), Rogue/Cleric (Dracnomir), Rogue/Sorcerer (Yodrey), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.