Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Spells – Level 3 – Perun’s Doom
- 3rd Level Evocation Spell
- Secret Crafts: Airologist, Skaldologist
- Casting time: 1 action
- Range: 60 ft
- Components: V, S
- Duration: Instantaneous
- A powerful wind swirls from your outstretched hand toward a point you choose within range, where it explodes with a low roar into vortex of air. Each creature in a 20-foot-radius cylinder centered on that point must make a Strength saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 3d8 bludgeoning damage, is pulled to the center of the cylinder, and thrown 50 feet upward into the air. If a creature hits a solid obstruction, such as a stone ceiling, when it’s thrown upward, it takes bludgeoning damage as if it had fallen (50 feet – the distance it’s traveled upward). For example, if a creature hits the ceiling after rising only 10 feet, it takes bludgeoning damage as if it had fallen (50 feet – 10 feet) 40 feet, or 4d6 bludgeoning damage
- At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd level or higher, increase the distance affected creatures are thrown into the air by 10 feet for each slot above 3rd.
Available Spell Lists
- Cantrip – Booming Blade (scag142), Breeze (mgp1008), Fist of Air (br207), Gust (xge157), Headwind (bls68), Lightning Lure (scag143), Shocking Grasp (ph275), Thunder Bolt (mhh197), Thunderclap (xge168), Wind Lash (mhh202)
- 1st Level – Absorb Elements (xge150), Affect Normal Fog (bls11), Circle of Wind – R (mhh157), Protection from Good and Evil – R (ph270), Wind Tunnel (mhh203), With the Wind – R (bls129)
- 2nd Level – Air Forge – R (bls12), Charged Missile (bls29), Dust Devil (xge154), Elemental Horns (mhh165), Gust of Wind (ph248), Pass through Element (mgp1008), Reverberate (mhh188), Rolling Thunder (mhh189), Skywrite – R (xge165), Warding Wind (xge170), Wind Armour (mgp1008)
- 3rd Level – Air Breathing – R (bls12), Air Bridge – R (bls12), Awaken Element – R (mgp1008), Call Lightning (ph220), Charged Touch (bls29), Dispel Magic – R (ph234), Electromagnetic Storm (bls50), Elemental Shape (mgp1008), Fly (ph243), Greater Thunderclap (mhh197), Perun’s Doom (mhh185), Protection from Energy (ph270)
- 4th Level – Air Sphere – R (bls13), Conjure Minor Elementals (ph226), Elemental Bane (xge155), Erode (mgp1008), Siphon Elemental Lifeforce (mph1008), Storm Sphere (xge166)
- 5th Level – Conjure Elemental (ph225), Control Winds – R (xge152), Inner Storm (bls76), Magic Circle against Energy – R (ea08), Wind Bindings (ea08)
- 6th Level – Elemental Fabrication – R (ea08), Elemental Scimitar (bls51), Investiture of Element (xge159), Lightning Storm (bls81), Lightning Wheel (bls82), Primordial Ward (xge163), Suffocate (ea08)
- 7th Level – Ebon Lightning (bls50), Electrical Storm (bls50), Vacuum Slash (mgp1008), Whirlwind (xge171)
- 8th Level – Control Weather (ph228), Elemental Infusion (bls51)
- 9th Level – Circle of Devastation (mhh157), Gate (ph244)
- Spell Lists – Secret Craft – Skaldologist
R – Ritual Spells.
Design changes for Spell
- Original Spell Lists: Rothenian, Druid, Sorcerer, Wizard
- 2021-08-16 – Update to layout, tags and menu.
D&D 5E Rules Reference
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.