Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Spells – Level 2 – Charged Missile
- 2nd Level Evocation
- Secret Crafts: Airologist, Weaponologist
- Casting time: 1 bonus action
- Range: Touch
- Components: V, S
- Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute
- One arrow, bolt, or sling bullet you touch becomes infused with electrical energy. A successful attack with the affected ammunition does its normal damage plus 5d6 lightning damage. The spell ends after the projectile is used, whether it hits or misses.
- Enhancement: For each spell slot used higher than 2nd level, the missile does an additional 1d6 damage.
Available Spell Lists
- Cantrip – Booming Blade (scag142), Breeze (mgp1008), Fist of Air (br207), Gust (xge157), Headwind (bls68), Lightning Lure (scag143), Shocking Grasp (ph275), Spectral Weapon (GM), Thunder Bolt (mhh197), Thunderclap (xge168), Wind Lash (mhh202)
- 1st Level – Absorb Elements (xge150), Affect Normal Fog (bls11), Circle of Wind – R (mhh157), Protection from Good and Evil – R (ph270), Wind Tunnel (mhh203), With the Wind – R (bls129)
- 2nd Level – Air Forge – R (bls12), Charged Missile (bls29), Dust Devil (xge154), Elemental Horns (mhh165), Gust of Wind (ph248), Pass through Element (mgp1008), Reverberate (mhh188), Rolling Thunder (mhh189), Skywrite – R (xge165), Warding Wind (xge170), Wind Armour (mgp1008)
- 3rd Level – Air Breathing – R (bls12), Air Bridge – R (bls12), Awaken Element – R (mgp1008), Call Lightning (ph220), Charged Touch (bls29), Dispel Magic – R (ph234), Electromagnetic Storm (bls50), Elemental Shape (mgp1008), Fly (ph243), Greater Thunderclap (mhh197), Perun’s Doom (mhh185), Protection from Energy (ph270)
- 4th Level – Air Sphere – R (bls13), Conjure Minor Elementals (ph226), Elemental Bane (xge155), Erode (mgp1008), Siphon Elemental Lifeforce (mph1008), Storm Sphere (xge166)
- 5th Level – Conjure Elemental (ph225), Control Winds – R (xge152), Inner Storm (bls76), Magic Circle against Energy – R (ea08), Wind Bindings (ea08)
- 6th Level – Elemental Fabrication – R (ea08), Elemental Scimitar (bls51), Investiture of Element (xge159), Lightning Storm (bls81), Lightning Wheel (bls82), Primordial Ward (xge163), Suffocate (ea08)
- 7th Level – Ebon Lightning (bls50), Electrical Storm (bls50), Vacuum Slash (mgp1008), Whirlwind (xge171)
- 8th Level – Control Weather (ph228), Elemental Infusion (bls51)
- 9th Level – Circle of Devastation (mhh157), Gate (ph244)
- Cantrip – Booming Blade (scag142), Fist of Iron (mhh167), Green-Flame Blade (scag143), Hoarfrost (mhh175), Magic Stone (xge160), Spectral Weapon (GM), Sword Burst (scag143)
- 1st Level – Adjust Positioning (mhh148), Armoured Heart (mhh149), Armoured Shell (mhh150), Battle Wisdom (bls18), Broken Charge (mhh155), Catapult (xge150), Hobble Mount (mhh174), Spur Mount (mhh194), Thunderous Charge (mhh197), Zephyr Strike (xge171)
- 2nd Level – Battle Guidance (bls18), Boiling Oil (mhh154), Charged Missile (bls29), Crushing Trample (mhh160), Furious Hooves (mhh170), Mass Blade Ward (mhh182), Poisoned Volley (mhh186), Precision of Arms (bls94), Sacrifice (mhh192), Thunderous Stampede (mhh197), Trench (mhh199), Warning Shout (mhh202), Wrestling Wind (mhh203)
- 3rd Level – Arcane Spear (bls14), Axe of Destruction (bls16), Curse of Incompetence (mhh161), Doom of Dancing Blades (mwb426), Flame Arrows (xge156), Mass Hobble Mount (mhh182), Nightfall – R (mhh184), Outflanking Boon (mhh184), Rain of Blades (mhh188), Smart Arrow (bls108), Sudden Dawn – R (mhh196), Thunderous Wave (mhh197)
- 4th Level – Blade of my Brother (mhh152), By the Light of the Watchful Moon (mhh155), Inspired Speech (mhh175), Instant Fortification (mhh176), Multiple Shot (bls88), Projectile Link (bls94), Reposition (mhh188)
- 5th Level – Holy Ground (mhh174), Instant Siege Weapon (mhh176), Jolt (bls79), Steel Wind Strike (xge166)
- 6th Level – Catapult Greater (mhh155), Fault Line (mhh167), Tenser’s Transformation (xge168)
- 7th Level – Walking Wall (mhh202)
- 8th Level – Costly Victory (mhh160)
- 9th Level –
Design changes for Spell
- Original Spell Lists: Ranger, Wizard
- 2021-08-16 – Updates to layout, tags and menu.
D&D 5E Rules Reference
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.