Dungeons and Dragons – Mystara
Primal Path – Harrier
Path of the Harrier
Barbarians channel their rage in many ways. For some, it brings about a near-mindless frenzy, an overpowering urge to slaughter. For others, it provides clarity, focus, and a drive to eliminate any obstacle that stands in their path. The Path of the Harrier leads to a place where barbarians can control their rage and focus it in constructive ways. Unlike many other barbarians, those who follow the Path of the Harrier favour ranged weapons, loosing missile after missile with frightening alacrity and accuracy.
- Secret Craft: Elvenologist, Weaponologist
- Locations: Darokin, Ethengar, Glantri, Ierendi, Karameikos, Minrothad, Thyatis, Ylaruam
- Races: Dwarf (Seabound), Human (Ethengarian, Thyatian)
- (3rd) Deadly Focus – When you choose this path at 3rd level, you focus your hatred on your enemy whenever you rage. While raging, you gain the following additional benefits:
- Targets of your ranged attacks do not benefit from bonuses to AC that originate from any cover less than total cover.
- Your speed increases by 10 feet if you aren’t wearing heavy armor.
- When you make a ranged attack, you gain a bonus to the damage roll that increases as you gain levels as a barbarian, equal to the bonus in the Rage Damage column of the Barbarian table for your level.
- (6th) Ferocious Action – Starting at 6th level, while you are raging, you can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat to use either the Dash or Disengage action.
- (10th) Inflict Horrible Wound – Beginning at 10th level, when you score a critical hit, you can forgo rolling one of the additional weapon damage dice from your Brutal Critical class feature to instead inflict a horrible wound upon the target creature. The target creature must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Dexterity modifier) or become maimed in some way – you take out one of its eyes, or lop off a few fingers or perhaps an ear. The creature becomes stunned for 1 minute or until it takes damage. A creature stunned in this way can make a Wisdom saving throw at the start of its turn; if it succeeds it is no longer stunned.
- (14th) Bloody Murder – When you reach 14th level, whenever you kill a creature within your reach while you are raging, you can use a bonus action to tear off the creature’s head or some other body part and raise it in the air. Each creature within 30 feet of you that than can see and hear you must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier) or be frightened until the end of your next turn.
- 2021-08-18 – Update to layout and menu.
Bard: Entropy, Fey Magic, Glamour, Greenleaf, the Jester, Lore, Swords, Valour, Virtue, Whispers
Cleric: Air, Ambition, Apocalypse, Arcana, Balance, Beauty, Beer, Blood, Cats, Clockwork, Corruption, Creation, Darkness, Death, Dragon, Earth, Fire, Forge, Grave, Hunger, Hunt, Hunting, Justice, Knowledge, Labyrinth, Life, Light, Lust, Madness, Moon, Mountain, Nature, Oceans, Order, Prophecy, Repose, Solidarity, Speed, Strength, Tempest, Time, Travel, Trickery, Tyranny, Void, War, Water, Zeal
Fighter: Arcane Archer, Banneret, Battle Master, Cavalier, Champion, Clacking Mercenary, Edjet, Eldritch Knight, Ghost Knight, Griffon Knight, Hospitaller, Knight Surgeon, Samurai, Shield Bearer, Sword Dancer, Weapons Master, Woodlands Cavalier
Ranger: Beast Master, Explorer, Fey Hunter, Gloom Stalker, Hidden Guardian, Horizon Walker, Hunter, Monster Slayer, Unicorn Charger, Vampire Slayer, Zobecker Scout
Rogue: Arcane Trickster, Assassin, Duelist, Fixer, Inquisitive, Mastermind, Scout, Swashbuckler, Thief, Whisper
Sorcerer: Bloodlines (Draconic, Dryad, Lycanthrope, Mazeborn, Nerid, Norn, Nymph, Satyr, Serophage, Shadow), Divine Inspiration, Divine Soul, Elemental Essence, Pyromancer, Runechild, Shadow Magic, Storm Sorcery, Wild Magic
Wizard: Angelic Scribe, Bladesinger, Doom Croaker, Dragon Masks, Elementalist, Geomancy, Necrophagy, Ring Warden, Schools (Abjuration, Artifice, Blood Magic, Clockwork, Conjuration, Divination, Elven High Magic, Enchantment, Entropy, Evocation, Illumination, Illusion, Necromancy, Transmutation, Void Magic), Timekeeper, War Mage
D&D Menu – Adventures, Artefacts, Backgrounds, Classes, Dominions, Downtime, Feats, Gazetteers, Gods, Magical Items, Organisations, Pantheons, Races, Ranks & Titles, Rune Magic, Secret Crafts, Settlements, Spells, Timeline, Weapons Mastery
Class Builds – Barbarian – Totem Warrior (Ethegnarian), Totem Warrior (Heldannic), Bard – College of Valour (Sunfey), Druid – Circle of Dreams (Woodfey), Fighter – Battlemaster (Seashire), Eldritch Knight (Kerendan), Weapons Master (Makai), Weapons Master (Stonebound), Monk – Way of the Elements (Waterchild), Paladin – Oath of Radiance (Sunfey), Oath of Vengeance (Firechild), Sorcerer – Wild Magic (Shadowfey), Warlock – Celestial (Sunfey), Wizard – Bladesinger (Seasonfey), Dragon – White. Multiclass – Cleric/Wizard (Ethengarian), Rogue/Cleric (Atruaghin), Rogue/Sorcerer (Seashire), Wizard/Rogue (Traladaran)
Floorplans – Thyatian
Session Recordings – Campaign Journals
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.