Pathfinder 2 – Races
Gnomes in Thassilonian Resurgence
For my campaigns I have the following information available:
- Source: PF2 Core Rulebooks (pf2-cr-42), PF2 Lost Omens Character Guide (pf2-locg)
- Gnome Heritage Feats
- Gnome Ancestry Feats
- Content Updates
An aspect of my Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) as the house rule on half-races. Unlike my D&D world where half races are not available, here they are part of the core setting, and as such I have tried to enhance the experience and make it easier to extend over time. Any race, including gnomes can be the base race with the Half-Breed Heritage.
- Hit Points 8
- Size Small
- Speed 25 ft
- Ability Boosts: Constitution, Charisma, Free
- Ability Flaw: Strength
- Age: 55, with a life expectancy of 400+ (changed from 18 from the Core rules)
- Languages: Common, Gnomish, Sylvan
- Bonus Languages: Additional languages equal to your Intelligence modifier (if positive). You can choose from the following languages: Goblin, Jotun, Orcish, Terran or Undercommon (and any other regional language you have access to).
- Traits: Gnome, Humanoid.
- Low-Light Vision: You can see in dim light as though it were bright light, and you ignore the concealed condition due to dim light.
Gnome Heritages Feats
Available Heritage Options:
- Chameleon Gnome (pf2-cr-p43)
- Fey-Touched Gnome (pf2-cr-43)
- Half-Breed – TRAP Design – Part 9 – Half-Breeds
- Sensate Gnome (pf2-cr-44)
- Umbral Gnome (pf2-cr-44)
- Vivacious Gnome (pf2-locg-31)
- Wellspring Gnome (pf2-cr-44)
Gnome Ancestry Feats
- Animal Accomplice (pf2-cr-44)
- Burrow Elocutionist (pf2-cr-44)
- Fey Fellowship (pf2-cr-44)
- First World Magic (pf2-cr-44)
- Gnome Obsession (pf2-cr-44)
- Gnome Polygot (pf2-locg-31)
- Gnome Weapon Familiarity (Errated see below)
- Grim Insight (pf2-locg-32)
- Illusion Sense (p2f-cr-44)
- Inventive Offensive (pf2-locg-32)
- Life-Giving Magic (pf2-locg-32)
- Natural Performer (pf2-locg-32)
- Theoretical Acumen (pf2-locg-32)
- Unexpected Shift (pf2-locg-32)
- Vibrant Display (pf2-locg-33)
- Animal Elocutionist (pf2-cr-45)
- Eclectic Obsession (pf2-locg-33)
- Energized Font (pf2-cr-45)
- Gnome Weapon Innovator (pf2-cr-45)
- Intuitive Illusions (pf2-locg-33)
- Natural Illusionist (pf2-locg-33)
- First World Adept (pf2-cr-45)
- Fortuitous Shift (pf2-locg-33)
- Vivacious Conduct (pf2-cr-45)
- Gnome Weapon Expertise (pf2-cr-45)
Gnome Weapon Familiarity – Ancestry Feat 1
- Source: Core p44 (Errated Add Date Here)
- Traits: Gnome
- You favor unusual weapons tied to your people, such as blades with curved and peculiar shapes. You are trained with the glaive and kukri.
- In addition, you gain access to kukris and all uncommon gnome weapons. For the purpose of determining your proficiency, martial gnome weapons are simple weapons and advanced gnome weapons are martial weapons.
- 2021-08-16 – Update to layout and menu.
- 2020-11-06 – Layout update.
Uncommon Races: Goblin
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
b1 – Bestiary 1 (Paizo)
cr – Pathfinder Core Rulebook (Paizo)
gm – Game Master created
lopg – Lost Omens Players Guide (Paizo)
lowg – Lost Omens World Guide (Paizo)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.