Pathfinder 2 – Races
Dwarves in Thassilonian Resurgence
For my campaigns I have the following information available:
- Source: PF2 Core Rulebook (pf2-cr-34), PF2 Lost Omens Character Guide (pf2-locg)
- Dwarf Heritage Feats
- Dwarf Ancestry Feats
- Content Updates
An aspect of my Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) as the house rule on half-races. Unlike my D&D world where half races are not available, here they are part of the core setting, and as such I have tried to enhance the experience and make it easier to extend over time. Any race, including dwarves can be the base race with the Half-Breed Heritage.
- Hit Points 10
- Size Medium
- Speed 20 ft
- Ability Boosts: Constitution, Wisdom, Free
- Ability Flaw: Charisma
- Age: 50, with a life expectancy of 350. (Changed from the base 25)
- Languages: Common, Dwarven
- Bonus Languages: Additional languages equal to your Intelligence modifier (if positive). You can choose from the following languages: Goblin, Jotun, Orcish, Terran or Undercommon (and any other regional language you have access to).
- Traits: Dwarf, Humanoid.
- Clan Dagger (Errata 2019-10-30): You get one clan dagger (page 280) of your clan for free, as it was given to you at birth. Selling this dagger is a terrible taboo and earns you the disdain of other dwarves.
- Darkvision: You can see in darkness and dim light just as well as you can see in bright light, though your vision in darkness is in black and white.
Dwarf Heritages Feats
Available Heritage Options:
- Ancient-Blooded Dwarf (pf2-cr-35)
- Anvil Dwarf (pf2-locg-19)
- Death Warden Dwarf (pf2-cr-35)
- Elemental Heart Dwarf (pf2-locg-19)
- Forge Dwarf (pf2-cr-35)
- Half-Breed – TRAP Design – Part 9 – Half-Breeds
- Oathkeeper Dwarf (pf2-locg-19)
- Rock Dwarf (pf2-cr-36)
- Strong-Blooded Dwarf (pf2-cr-36)
Dwarf Ancestry Feats
- Avenge in Glory (Uncommon) (pf2-locg-20)
- Clan’s Ege (pf2-locg-20)
- Dwarven Lore (pf2-36)
- Dwarven Weapon Familiarity (pf2-cr-36)
- Forge-Day’s Rest (Uncommon) (pf2-locg-20)
- Rock Runner (pf2-cr-36)
- Stonecunning (pf2-cr-36)
- Surface Culture (Uncommon) (pf2-locg-20)
- Unburdened Iron (pfr2-cr-36)
- Vengeful Hatred (pf2-cr-36)
- Boulder Roll (pf2-cr-36)
- Clan Protector (pf2-locg-20)
- Dwarven Weapon Cunning (pf2-cr-37)
- Protective Sheath (pf2-locg-21)
- Tomb-Watcher’s Glare (pf2-locg-21)
- Battleforger (pf2-locg-21)
- Energy Blessed (pf2-locg-21)
- Heroes’ Call (pf2-locg-21)
- Kneel for no God (pf2-locg-21)
- Mountain’s Stoutness (Errated) See Below
- Stonewalker (pf2-cr-37)
- Dwarven Weapon Expertise (pf2-cr-37)
Mountain’s Stoutness – Ancestry Feat 6
- Source: Core p37 (Errata from 2019-10-30)
- Traits: Dwarf
- Your hardiness lets you withstand more punishment than most before going down. Increase your maximum Hit Points by your level. When you have the dying condition, the DC of your recovery checks is equal to 9 + your dying value (instead of 10 + your dying value).
- If you also have the Toughness feat, the Hit Points gained from it and this feat are cumulative, and the DC of your recovery checks is equal to 6 + your dying value.
- 2021-08-16 – Update to layout and menu.
- 2020-11-06 – Layout cleanup.
Uncommon Races: Goblin
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
b1 – Bestiary 1 (Paizo)
cr – Pathfinder Core Rulebook (Paizo)
gm – Game Master created
lopg – Lost Omens Players Guide (Paizo)
lowg – Lost Omens World Guide (Paizo)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.