Star Wars – Galaxy Guide
Locations of M15
- Droecil – Inner Rim – 13.0 15.1
- Jurzan – Expansion – 13.8 15.8
- Lohopa – Expansion – 13.4 15.4
- Vandelhelm – Expansion Region – 13.2 15.8
- Content Updates
Position Values are derived from:
- 1st is Bottom to Top 13 to 14 (M)
- 2nd is Left to Right is 15 to 16 (15)
- Vandelhelm System, Epsi Collective, The Expansion Region
- Coordinates – 13.2 15.8 (M15)
Vandelhelm was a planet located in the Vandelhelm system, inside of the Vandelhelm Cloud within the Expansion Region. It was known for its starshipwrights, and manufacturing capabilities.
Wroona to Vandelhelm
- Hyperlane Major H4 Rimma Trade Route
- Coordinates 12.9 15.1 to 13.2 15.8
- Map L15 (IR) to M15 (ER)
- Distance 1.0
- Time 12 hrs
- Check Average – Upgrade (1) Setback (2)
Vandelhelm to Woostri
- 2021-07-02 – Coordinate and link updates.
- 2020-12-15 – Region name cleanup.
- 2020-10-22 – Hyperlane cleanup.
- 2020-10-05 – Hyperlane links and cleanup.
- 2020-07-06 – Changed hyperspace time calculator to base 24 instead of base 16.
Row V: (WIP V8)
Row F: (WIP F8)
Row C: (WIP C16)
WIP – Work in Progress
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
Character Builds: Bounty Hunter (Karlid – Assassin, Vanna – Gadgeteer, Kyanna – Martial Artist, Jed – Operator, Theya – Skip Tracer, Cadkia – Survivalist), Smuggler (Ebaya – Gambler), Technician (B1-337 – Droid Tech)
References: for Characters, for GMs, Dice, Items (Lightsabers, Modifying, Purchasing, Qualities), Knight Level Play, Mechanics (Awareness, Duty, Morality, Obligation), Movement (Personal, Planetary, Vehicles), Roles (Bounty Hunting, Investigations), Secrets (Empire, Jedi, Mandalorians, Rebels, Sith)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.