Pathfinder 2 – Converted Races
Campaign – Hag
Thassilonian Resurgence – NPC Only
Another aspect of my Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) that has been house ruled is half-races. Unlike my D&D world where half races are not available, here they are part of the core setting, and as such I have tried to enhance the experience and make it easier to extend over time.
- Hit Points 8 Size medium Speed 25 ft
- Ability Boosts: Wisdom, Charisma, Free
- Ability Flaw: Strength
- Age: 14, and will age like a human until old age, then appear to stop ageing.
- Languages: Common
- Bonus Languages: Additional languages equal to your Intelligence modifier (if positive). You can choose from the following languages: Goblin, Jotun, Orcish, Terran or Undercommon (and any other regional language you have access to).
- Traits: Hag, Humanoid
Hag Heritage Feats
- Annis Hag
- Blood Hag (tba)
- Green Hag
- Moon Hag (tba)
- Night Hag
- Sea Hag
- Storm Hag (tba)
- Winter Hag (tba)
Night Hag – Heritage
- Traits: Hag
Hag Ancestry Feats
- Dream Mays (Uncommon) See Below
Requirements: Sea Hag Heritage
Requirements: Green Hag Heritage
Dream Mays – Uncommon Level 5
- Requirements: Night Hag Heritage or Half-Hag (once chosen cannot select other Hag Mays feats)
- Traits: Hag
- Gain an enhanced ability to resist the magic of dreams and sleep where you have advantage on saving throws (roll twice and take the best result).
Requirements: Annis Hag Heritage
Hag Design Notes
The hag is a conversion for my Jade regent characters allowing for the PF1 characters to come across to PF2. This is intended to be updated as we play to reflect updates to that character in play and balancing it with the other races through gameplay. This has not been fully fleshed out with the player choosing the non-hag options during character advancement, so it was not revisited.
- 2021-08-11 – Update to layout and adding in extra content.
Uncommon Races: Goblin
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
b1 – Bestiary 1 (Paizo)
cr – Pathfinder Core Rulebook (Paizo)
gm – Game Master created
lopg – Lost Omens Players Guide (Paizo)
lowg – Lost Omens World Guide (Paizo)
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.