Pathfinder 2 – Converted Races
Campaign – Orcs
- Source: GM created inspired by PF2 Core Rulebook (cr)
- Orc Overview
- Orc Heritage Feats
- Orc Ancestry Feats
- Content Updates
Another aspect of my Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) that has been house ruled is half-races. Unlike my D&D world where half races are not available, here they are part of the core setting, and as such I have tried to enhance the experience and make it easier to extend over time.
- Hit Points 10 Size Medium Speed 25 ft
- Ability Boosts: Strength, Constitution, Free
- Ability Flaw: Wisdom
- Age: 10, with a life expectancy of 60, though few live to see past 30.
- Languages: Common, Orcish
- Bonus Languages: Additional languages equal to your Intelligence modifier (if positive). You can choose from the following languages: Goblin, Jotun, Orcish, Terran or Undercommon (and any other regional language you have access to).
- Traits: Orc, Humanoid
- Darkvision: You can see in darkness and dim light just as well as you can see in bright light, though your vision in darkness is in black and white.
Orc Tribes of Varisa:
- Black Sun: Found near Hold of Belkzen
- Blood Trail: Found near Hold of Belkzen
- Broken Spine: Found near Korvosa
- Dead Eye: Found north of Urglin
- Death’s Head: Found in Urglin
- Empty Hand: Found in Urglin
- Gutspear: Found north of Urglin
- Haskodar: Found near Hold of Belkzen
- Murdered Child: Found near Hold of Belkzen
- One Eye: Found near Hold of Belkzen
- Twisted Nail: Found east of Urglin
Orc Heritage Feats
Empty-Hand Clan – Heritage
- Traits: Orc
- The clan of Urglin are notably without fear, having faced down countless wasteland horrors as well as a mighty horde of undead courtesy of the Whispering Tyrant. Even against that seemingly endless army, the Empty Hand clan stood resolute and unflinching while lesser warriors turned tail and ran. Anytime you gain the frightened condition, reduce its value by 1.
Steal Eater Clan – Heritage
- Traits: Orc
- Born with smoke in their eyes from the dwarven foundries of their homeland, Steel Eaters are accustomed to the insufferable heat of working near an underground volcano. This grants you fire resistance equal to half your level (minimum 1), and you treat environmental heat effects as if they were one step less extreme (incredible heat becomes extreme, extreme heat becomes severe, and so on).
Wingripper Clan – Heritage
- Traits: Orc
- Wyvern riders by trade, orcs of this clan are trained from birth how to tame, and survive, the steeds of their ancestors Gain the “Ride” feat and Gain poison resistance equal to half your level (minimum 1).
Orc Ancestry Feats
- Orc Ferocity – Core p59
- Orc Superstition – Core p59
- Orc Weapon Familiarity – Core p59
- Orc Weapon Carnage – Core p59
- Victorious Vigour – Core p59
- Persuasive Superstition – Core p59
- Incredible Ferocity – Core p59
- Orc Weapon Expertise – Core p59
- 2021-08-10 – Update to layout, links and menu.
Common Races: Dwarves, Elven, Gnomes, Halfling, Human
Uncommon Races: Goblin
Rare Races: Hag, Orcs, Ratfolk, Shadowkin
Also see: Half-Breeds, Half-Breed Feats
PF2 Menu: Adventures, Classes, Factions, Feats, Items, Races, Rules Updates
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Playtest Thoughts, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience
Class Build: Minion (Mitflit), Barbarian (Nexa Shoanti Half-Orc), Bard (Quest – Goblin), Cleric (Pimwinkle – Halfling, , Krol – Elf Half-Gnome), Druid (Barak – Dwarf, Cangacerio – Human Half-Elf), Fighter (Kordar – Elf Half-Human, Zed – Human), Monk (Willy – Human), Oracle (Luna – Shoanti), Ranger (Duzhar – Orc Half-Human), Rogue (Sparky – Dwarf), Sorcerer (Belath – Cheliax), Wizard (Parry – Elf Half-Dwarf)
Discussing the Rules: Animal Companions, Archetypes, Companions, Crafting PF2 Items, Feats, Minions, Playing the Game, Shapechanging, Summoning
Game Modes: Encounter, Exploration, Downtime
Feats: Background, General & Skill, Location
PF1 Conversions to Pathfinder 2: Adventures, Classes, Items, Faction
References: Creatures, Equipment, Items, NPCs, Spells
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Design, Campaign, Campaign Journal, Runelords
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
Personalities, Campaign Journal, Region – Minkai, Prophecy – The Broken One, Characters – Social Feats
b1 – Bestiary 1 (Paizo)
cr – Pathfinder Core Rulebook (Paizo)
gm – Game Master created
lopg – Lost Omens Players Guide (Paizo)
lowg – Lost Omens World Guide (Paizo)
Library of Books
B5, d20 System, Pathfinder, SW
This site is currently undergoing migration to www.thedarkelf007.com website due to needing a different set of tools that I had available to me on here.
Basic Links: Who Am I?, Home, Game Tools, Game Session Videos, My Campaigns, My Library, Site Map, Subscription Information
Game Systems: Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder 1 & 2, Shadowrun, Star Wars. Other Game Systems
Site sponsored by the author AS Hamilton (my wife) with her books available on amazon kindle.