Star Wars – Galaxy Region
The Outer Rim – OR
- Source: Edge of the Empire – Core Rules (sw-ffg-ee-cr), Force Awakens Beginner Game (sw-ffg-b-fa), Wookieepedia (web-sWiki), Planets Collection (sw-weg-2e-pc)
- Galactic Region – The Outer Rim
- Planets of the Outer Rim
- Albanin Sector
- Albarrio Sector
- Anoat Sector
- Aparo Sector (TA)
- Atrivis Sector
- Baxel Sector
- Bheriz Sector
- Braxant Sector
- Brema Sector
- Cademinu Sector
- Calamari Sector
- Cassander Sector
- Cegul Sector
- The Centrality
- The Corporate Sector (TA)
- Dalonbian Sector (TA)
- Danjar Sector
- Dominus Sector
- Fath Sector
- Gordian Reach
- Kallea Sector
- Kathol Sector
- Koradin Sector
- Kriz Sector
- Lahara Sector
- Mayagil Sector
- Minos Cluster
- Myto Sector
- Noonian Sector
- Obtrexta Sector
- Oricho Sector
- Oplovis Sector
- Pacanth Reach
- Perinn Sector
- Prefsbelt Sector
- Raioballo Sector
- Relgim Sector
- Saijo Sector
- Seitia Sector
- Seswenna Sector
- Sluis Sector
- Stensen Sector
- Subterrel Sector
- Tammuz Sector
- Tantra Sector
- Triton Sector
- Tunka Sector
- Velcar Sector
- Veragi Sector (TA)
- Wazta Sector
- Wyl Sector (TA)
- Yarith Sector
- Zuma Sector
- Mandalorian Space
- Tion Cluster
- Content Updates
Galaxy Region – The Outer Rim
The Outer Rim Territories are the outermost official regions in Known Space. They are by far the most expansive and least explored areas, a wide swath of space, tracing the rim three-quarters of the way around the galaxy. The area’s extreme distance from Coruscant and the Core Worlds has always been both a great asset and major hindrance to its prosperity, political fortunes, economic development, and security. As with the Republic before it, Imperial control and influence varies greatly from system to system, and sector to sector. The region’s reputation for lawlessness and danger is well deserved, but is often simply not the case in highly developed systems and sectors.
Despite its remoteness, the Outer Rim has played a significant role in galactic politics, economics, and warfare since ancient times well before the origins of the Republic. The expanding Hutts clashed with the Tion Hegemony and Xim the Despot before the Perlemian Trade Route connected Coruscant to the region. Since that time, exploration and colonisation of the territories has been irregular and haphazard.
The rate of Outer Rim exploration was closely tied with the extension of the major hyperlanes into the furthest reaches of the galaxy. The earliest development expanded from the Perlemian Trade Route in the northeastern quadrant, around the Jedi world of Ossus and the Tion Hegemony. The presence of Hutt Space slowed and deterred colonisation of the Slice, driving colonists to seek worlds away from Hutt influence and interference. Similarly, difficulties with various Sith and Mandalorian attacks and invasions disrupted development of the northern area. Exploration picked up in the southern reaches with the extension of the Rimma Trade Route, the Corellian Trade Spine, and the Hydian Way.
Republic control over the Outer Rim varied greatly over the ages, and each system was often responsible for its own security. Power struggles between regional factions, isolationist systems, and militant species all contributed to the difficulties of maintaining order in the Outer Rim. Beyond that, significant criminal enterprises found a great haven in the Outer Rim, sometimes officially sanctioned by corrupt and disreputable governments and corporations.
Planets of the Outer Rim
- Abbaji – H16 – 8.9 16.6 (NS)
- Abridon – J18 – 10.7 18.8 (NS)
- Aduba-3 – U11 – 21.4 11.2
- Agamar – M5 – 13.5 5.8
- Akuria II – M5 – 13.4 5.2
- Annaj – H16 – 8.8 17.0 (WS NS)
- Hoth – K18 – 11.0 18.6
- Anx Minor – L4 – 12.4 4.6 (NS)
- Arda – Q6
- Askaj – M20 – 13.2 20.6 (WS)
- Barab I – U12 – 21.1 12.9
- Baros – U7 – 21.4 7.5
- Bastion – K3 – 11.2 3.5
- Belkadan – L1 – 12.6 1.9 (TA WS)
- Berrol’s Donn – K19 – 11.2 19.2
- Bescane – K3 – 11.2 3.9
- Bespin – K18 – 11.0 18.5
- Birgis – M3 – 13.8 3.5
- Borgo Prime – M6 – 13.7 6.3
- Borosk – K5 – 11.1 5.5
- Bunduki – H16 – 8.2 16.3 (WS)
- Dac – See Mon Calamari
- Dagobah – M19 – 13.6 19.5
- Daluuj – U13 – 21.4 13.2
- Dantooine – L4 – 12.0 4.4
- Delrakkin – K21 – 11.5 21.3
- Dubrillion – K3 – 11.6 3.7
- Endor – H16 – 8.6 16.8 (WS IW)
- Entralla – K4 – 11.1 4.8
- Er’Kit – M6 – 13.7 6.7
- Eriadu – M18 – 13.6 18.4
- Fedje – K5 – 12.7 5.7 (NS)
- Firerre – H16 – 8.4 16.5 (WS)
- Gannaria – H15 – 8.2 15.2 (WS)
- Garqi – K5 – 11.6 5.6
- Generis – L5 – 12.8 5.5
- Gerrenthum – K18 – 11.1 18.3
- Gravlex Med – L4 – 12.7 4.4 (WS)
- Gree – L2 – 12.1 2.9 (TA WS)
- Helska – L2 – 12.5 2.7 (TA WS)
- Hinakuu – U6 – 21.4 6.9 (NS)
- Hoth – K18 – 11.0 18.6
- Horuz – L5 – 12.7 5.4
- Jaemus – K4 – 11.2 4.2
- Kal’Shebbol – M21 – 13.6 21.3 (WS)
- Keskin – J18 – 10.3 18.9 (NS)
- Ketaris – K5 – 12.5 5.5
- Koda Space Station – I18 – 9.3 18.1
- Manpha – K20 – 11.3 20.1
- Minashee – K5 – 11.4 5.3 (NS)
- Moltok – L5 – 12.1 5.5
- Mon Cala – See Mon Calamari
- Mon Calamari – U6 – 21.1 6.7
- Muunilinst – K4 – 11.2 4.5
- Mygeeto – K5 – 11.5 5.1
- Nothoiin – K18 – 11.3 18.4
- Ord Biniir – L5 – 12.0 5.4
- Ord Cantrell – K6 – 11.8 6.3
- Ord Trasi – L4 – 12.2 4.8
- Ovise III – H16 – 8.7 17.0 (WS NS)
- Phaeda – L6 – 12.6 6.4
- Pinperu – U6 – 21.3 6.6
- Plooma – L3 – 12.4 3.5 (TA WS)
- Polis Massa – K20 – 11.7 20.7 (WS)
- Queuya – M19 – 13.7 19.3
- Saijo – K20 – 11.1 20.5 (WS)
- Sanctuary – U7 – 21.2 7.1
- Sernpidal – L3 – 12.6 3.1 (TA)
- Shola – U14 – 21.2 14.3 (WS)
- Skye – H19 – 8.8 19.9 (WS)
- Sluis Van – M19 – 13.6 19.2
- Sullust – M17 – 13.5 17.8
- Sump – I18 – 9.9 18.9
- Tantra – M19 – 13.6 19.9
- Terminus – K20 – 11.4 20.9
- Teth – U12 – 21.2 12.2
- Thakwaa – I19 – 9.6 19.3
- Trenwyth – I16 – 9.1 16.9 (WS)
- Trindello – H16 – 8.7 16.9 (WS NS)
- Triton – M18 – 13.6 18.8
- Tund – U8 – 21.5 8.6 (WS)
- Yaga Minor – K5 – 11.1 5.3
- Yavin – P6
- Zaddja – H15 – 8.8 15.4 (WS)
The Albanin sector was a sector located in the Outer Rim Territories on the frontier of Galactic Republic space. It contained the planets Barab I, Blaudu Sextus, Blaudu Octus, Sim’char’ser, Thassalia, Clantaano III, and Daluuj.
Albanin Sector Locations:
The Albarrio sector, or Aris sector was located in the Outer Rim Territories and bordered Relgim sector at the Maelstrom.
Albarrio Sector Locations:
- Mygeeto System, Mygeeto – K5 – 11.5 5.1
The Anoat sector was a subsector of the Greater Javin in the Outer Rim Territories. It contained the worlds of the Ison Corridor and a majority of the Ivax Nebula. It bordered Yarith sector closely so that both sectors could be monitored with little trouble, and were jointly called the “Twin Nebulae Sectors”. The Ring was a nebulosity also located in Anoat sector.
The sector capital was Gerrenthum, at the intersection of the Corellian Trade Spine, the Lutrillian Cross, and the Nothoiin Corridor. The systems of the Ison Corridor included Varonat, Bespin, Anoat, Hoth, and Ison. Major worlds outside the Ison Corridor included Bendeluum, Nothoiin, Mexeluine, and Kirtarkin. Other worlds within the sector, mostly concentrated around the Ivax Nebula included Ione, Burnin Konn, Allyuen, Tokmia, Isis, Mataou, Ertegas, Ozu, Bavva, Gentes, Doaskin, Council, Darlyn Boda, Zhanox, Polmanar and Mijos.
Anoat Sector Locations:
- Bespin System, Bespin – K18 – 11.0 18.5 – PDF Bespin – 2021-06-29
- Gerrenthum System, Gerrenthum – K18 – 11.1 18.3
- Hoth System, Hoth – K18 – 11.0 18.6
- Nothoiin System, Nothoiin – K18 – 11.3 18.4
Part of the Tingel Arm
The Aparo sector was a sector located on the Outer Rim of the galaxy. It was adjacent to Wyl sector and the Corporate Sector. Planets within Aparo sector included Cadomai Prime.
Despite being a small sector in the northern Outer Rim Territories, the Atrivis sector and its inhabitants participated in events of galactic and historic significance. Located in the New Territories, the sector was traversed by the Braxant and Relgim Run hyperlanes, and was home to several native sentient species, including the Dazouri, Ho’Din, Makurth, Shaliz’Na and Zeffliffl. Those civilizations, and the immigrants that joined them in the sector, were united by their fierce independence. Full exploration of the sector began in 15,000 BBY and continued through until 1000 BBY. During that period, several Ho’Din participated in the Great Hyperspace and Mandalorian Wars, while Makurth participated in the New Sith Wars.
During the Clone Wars, the independent attitude of the Atrivis sector’s inhabitants manifested in sympathy for the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The Confederacy employed the notorious Pirates of Iridium to raid supply lines, and ran a research factory on Fest, but was eventually defeated by the Galactic Republic. Later, the rise of the Galactic Empire saw the sector placed under the control of Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin as part of Oversector Outer. The sector was home to some of the earliest resistance to the new, autocratic government, although its inhabitants remained disorganized and internally divided in their resistance efforts until the massacre of Mantooine led to the establishment of the unified Atrivis Resistance Group.
Atrivis Sector Locations:
- Dartibek System, Moltok – L5 – 12.1 5.5
- Fedje System, Fedje – L5 – 12.7 5.7 (Not Shown)
- Generis System, Generis – L5 – 12.8 5.5
- Horuz System, Horuz – L5 – 12.7 5.4
The Baxel sector, also known as the Baxel oversector, was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories that crossed over to Wild Space, with a border connected to Hutt Space. Its capital was Teth in the Teth system, which was located at the outer border of the Outer Rim Territories.
Baxel Sector Locations:
- Teth System, Teth – U12 – 21.2 12.2
The Bheriz sector was a sector located in the Outer Rim of the galaxy. It contained the Eadu system, which was home to the mountainous planet Eadu and the Eadu Energy Conversion Laboratory, where Galen Walton Erso directed a team of scientists studying the energy potential of Kyber crystal for the Tarkin Initiative. During the reign of the Galactic Empire the Cloud-Riders, a swoop gang led by Enfys Nest, originated in the Bheriz sector.
Bheriz Sector Locations:
- Aduba System, Aduba-3 – U11 – 21.4 11.2
The Braxant sector was in the Outer Rim Territories. Planets in the Braxant sector included Sartinaynian (Bastion). The sector also contained Rimcee Station as and the resort The Edge of the Galaxy.
Braxant Sector Locations:
- Sartinaynian System, Bastion – K3 – 11.2 3.5
The Brema sector, known as the Sullust sector during the era of the Cold War, was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories near the border of the Mid Rim, that included the planets Bortras, Callos, Cmaoli Di, Kerig’En, Ord Ibanna, Ord Simres, Tuerto, and the worlds of the Sullust system; Sullumun, Sullust, and Lununmo.
Brema Sector Locations:
- Sullust System, Sullust – M17 – 13.5 17.8
The Cademimu sector was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories. Planets in Cademimu included Patch-4 in the Patch system, Phaeda in Phaeda system, Smarck in the Smarck system and those of the Mosu system. The Bazarre space station was also located there.
Cademinu Sector Locations:
- Phaeda System, Phaeda – L6 – 12.6 6.4
The Calamari sector, also known as the Mon Calamari sector, was a sector of the Outer Rim Territories region of the galaxy. It contained the Mon Calamari system, where a battle took place on the planet Mon Cala during the Clone Wars. It bordered the Lothal sector.
Calamari Sector Locations:
- Mon Calamari System, Mon Calamari (Mon Cala or Dac) – U6 – 21.1 6.7
- Hinakuu System, Hinakuu – U6 – 21.4 6.9 (NS)
- Pinperu System, Pinperu – U6 – 21.3 6.6 (NS)
- Sanctuary System, Sancuary – U7 – 21.2 7.1
The Cassander sector was located in the Outer Rim Territories. Shortly before the Battle of Endor, it was annexed by the Galactic Empire, which divided it into three subsectors, known collectively as the Cassandran sectors. These subsectors were the Cassander, Tadrin and Tendrannan subsectors. Throughout the Clone Wars, the sector was located within Separatist space.
During the Outer Rim Sieges of the Clone Wars, Jedi General Traavis led a campaign in these sectors.
Prior to Imperial rule, the sectors were a loosely governed domain called the Cassandran Worlds, which contained over 100 star systems.
- Tadrin Subsector – The Tadrin sector was one of three Cassandran sectors created by the Galactic Empire in the Outer Rim Territories. Planets in Tadrin sector included Minashee and Garqi. The sector was governed by Moff Luthus Tadrin, after whose family it was named. Minashee was the sector capital.
- Tendrannan Subsector – The Tendrannan sector was one of three Cassandran sectors created by the Galactic Empire in the Outer Rim. Planets in Tendrannan sector included Isiring, which was the sector capital. The sector also contained the Kalki Nebula.
Cassander Sector Locations:
- Garqui System, Garqi – K5 – 11.6 5.6 – Tadrin Subsector
- Isiring System, Isiring – L5 – 12.7 5.7 – Tendrannan Subsector
- Minasee System, Minashee – K5 – 11.4 5.3 – (NS) Tadrin Subsector
The Cegul sector was a sector located within the Outer Rim region of the galaxy, rimward of Wild Space.
Cegul Sector Locations:
- Askaj System, Askaj – M20 – 13.2 20.6 (Wild Space)
The Centrality was a coalition that controlled a sector of space in the the galaxy’s Outer Rim consisting of several dozen star systems, ruled by the Near-Human Centrans.
In the Outer Rim The Centrality is a small, remote, semi-autonomous region nominally under Imperial control. The region has little to offer the galaxy at large, and the Empire recently installed a puppet government to oversee the region. The Hutts also have no interest in direct rule, but have heavily influenced the Centrality for thousands of years. They continue to do so, even under the Empire.
The Centrality is located at the far reaches of the Outer Rim, beyond Hutt Space and adjoining Wild Space at the edge of the galaxy. The Cand homeworld is also nearby. The Cadma Conduit hyperroute connects the main Centrality systems to the more mainline hyperlanes that eventually connect to the Perlemian Trade Route and Hutt Space.
Merchants and travellers are typically interested in Oseon for its asteroid-based casinos, and a small ring of nearby star systems. Among them is Rafa, home- world of the ancient Sharu. Towards the far end of the Centrality lies the hidden world of Tund, home of the mysterious Sorcerers of Tund.
- Open Sea – The Open Sea was a region of space largely devoid of stars in the Centrality, a government rimward of Hutt Space, though it also stretched southward into Wild Space. It contained the ThonBoka—a sack-shaped nebula, whose name could be translated as “StarCave”—and the lost Human colony world Renatasia III, one of fourteen colonization projects sponsored by Queen Tasia of Grizmallt in 3950 BBY. The Oswaft species nested in the ThonBoka, with the entire Open Sea being their domain. Freighters that experienced a hyperdrive failure in the Open Sea could remain undiscovered for centuries.
Centrality Sector Locations:
The Corporate Sector
Part of the Tingel Arm
In the Outer Rim
The Corporate Sector lies on the outer edge of the Outer Rim Territories. The northeastern end of the Hydian Way ends at the major industrial port world of Bonadan, after passing through the heart of Corporate Sector space. The sector is bounded by Wild Space on its western edge. Politically, it is the result of experiments with total corporate control of a major region of space. The sector is administered by the Corporate Sector Authority, controlled by companies participating in the conglomerate. Though the area administered has changed over its history, the CSA currently oversees about 30,000 worlds divided into twenty-nine territories. The CSA controls everything about the sector, serving as government, security, and the sole employer.
The Corporate Sector was home to human and other colonies since before the formation of the Republic. Though accessible at an early stage of Republic exploration, the region’s remote location hampered development. The extension of the Hydian Way into the area improved trade and communications with the galaxy’s core, but it did not attract attention like the inner regions. Most major galactic events, wars, and invasions failed to reach much more than the outskirts of the modern Corporate Sector boundaries.
The original experiments in corporate-controlled space failed in areas of what became the Expansion Region (see page 339). When the corporations tried again, years later, they negotiated a deal to take over several hundred systems, far out in the Outer Rim. While the Republic initially provided security and safeguards for workers, it was not long until the corporations obtained practical control of the sector.
Part of the Tingel Arm
The Dalonbian sector in the Tingel Arm of the Outer Rim Territories contained the Belkadan and Helska systems. The sector was adjacent to the Veragi, Chopani, Kanz, Mieru’kar, and Spinward sectors.
Dalonbian Sector Locations:
- Belkadan System, Belkadan – L1 – 12.6 1.9 (Tingel Arm, Wild Space)
- Birgis System, Birgis – M3 – 13.8 3.5 (Tingel Arm)
- Helska System, Helska – L2 – 12.1 2.9 (Tingel Arm, Wild Space)
- Julevian System, Sernpidal – L3 – 12.6 3.1 (Tingel Arm)
The Danjar sector was in the Metharian Nebula Territories near Elrood sector. It seceded from the Galactic Republic just before the Clone Wars together with Elrood sector, Tantra sector and Sluis sector, effectively blocking the Rimward leg of the Rimma Trade Route from Republic shipping.
Danjar Sector Locations:
- Queyta System, Queya – M19 – 13.7 19.3
The Dominus sector was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories, inside the region known as the Slice, in quadrants T-7, U-7 and U-8. It contained at least seven systems.
Dominus Sector Locations:
- Baros System, Baros – U7 – 21.4 7.5
See Elrood Sector
The Elrood sector was a sector located along the Rimma Trade Route in the Metharian Nebula Territories. It contained the Degan Gas Clouds and the Kuras Drift which surrounded many planetary systems.
Elrood Sector Locations:
- Galaxy Segments – M19, M20
- Bodrin – M19 – 13.5 19.9
- Coyn System, Coyn – M19 – 13.5 19.9 – PDF – 2021-03-05
- Derilyn – M19 – 13.5 19.9
- Elrood System, Elrood – M20 – 13.5 20.0 – PDF – 2021-05-04 (Moon Lodos, Sharene)
- Kidron – M20 – 13.5 20.0
- Korad – M19 – 13.5 19.9
- Merisee – M19 – 13.5 19.9
- Torina – M19 – 13.5 19.9
The Fath sector was a sector in the Outer Rim Territories that included the Fath system and the planets JanFathal and Ord Cantrell. It also contained the Earth system and the planet Earth as well as Spaceport THX1138.
Fath Sector Locations
- Ord Cantrell System, Ord Cantrell – K6 – 11.8 6.3
The Gordian Reach was a sector of the Outer Rim Territories, named for an old hyperlane that had run through the region.
Gordian Reach Locations
- Arda – Q06
- Yavin – P06
The Kallea sector was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories. It was supposedly named for Freia Kallea who charted the remaining portion of the Hydian Way to Imynusoph.
Kallea Reach Locations:
- Delrakkin System, Delrakkin – K21 – 11.5 21.3
- Terminus System, Terminus – K20 – 11.4 20.9
Home to the Pimbrellan League, Kathol Republic, and the Qektoth Confederation, the Kathol sector was located at the edge of the galaxy. The sector capital Kal’Shebbol was at its northern-most fringe. The sector was divided between the Kathol Outback, Kathol Rift and Marcol Void subsectors. The main routes that ran through it were the Trition Trade Route, the Galtea Run, and the Sebiris Run. Spatial phenomena included the Kathol Rift, the Blue Swirl, and the Marcol Void.
Kathol Sector Locations:
- Kal’Shebbol System, Kal’Shebbol – M21 – 13.6 21.3 – Wild Space
The Koradin sector, also called the Virgillian sector, was a sector located within the Outer Rim region of the galaxy.
Koradin Sector Locations:
- Abridon System, Abridon – J18 – 10.7 18.8 (NS)
- Keskin System, Keskin – J18 – 10.3 18.9 (NS)
- Lipsec System, Lipsec – I18 – 9.3 18.6
- Sump System, Sump – I18 – 9.9 18.9
- Virgillia System, Virgillia – I18 – 9.5 18.7
The Kriz sector was in the Outer Rim Territories. Planets in the sector included Berrol’s Donn.
Kriz Sector Locations:
- Berrol’s Donn – K19 – 11.2 19.2
The Lahara sector was located in the Outer Rim Territories and was a member of the Galactic Republic leading up to the Separatist movement. The planet Agamar and the moon Gandolo IV were located in Lahara sector. The sector contained 245 settled worlds, most of which were primarily agricultural.
The sector bordered the Cowl Crucible in the Oricho sector.
Lahara Sector Locations
- Mirgoshir System, Agamar – M5 – 13.5 5.8
The Mayagil sector was a sector located in the Outer Rim Territories. Planets in the sector included Kabal, H’nemthe, Öetrago, Triton, Virmeude, Xagobah and Clak’dor VII. Mezhra Station and the Dunari’s Rest casino were also in the Mayagil sector.
Mayagil Sector Location:
The Minos Cluster (pronounced /’maɪ.nʊs/) was a star cluster and sector located within the Outer Rim region of the galaxy. Over 70 planets within the cluster were suitable for life including Haven, Karideph, Onadax, Adarlon, Eliad, Gesaril, Pergitor, Quockra-4, Shesharile, Teh’Jar II, and Yelsain. The cluster also included the Mestra and Travnin systems.
Minos Cluster Locations:
- Karidepth System
The Myto sector was a sector of the galaxy’s Outer Rim Territories. It was located westward of the Raioballo sector.
Myto Sector Locations:
- Dubrillion System, Dubrillion – K3 – 11.6 3.7
The Noonian sector was a sector located in the Outer Rim Territories that bordered Halthor sector.
Noonian Sector Locations:
- Er’Kit System, Er’Kit – M6 – 13.7 6.7
The Obtrexta sector was a sector located in the Outer Rim Territories near the Raioballo sector and the Wastes. Planets in Obtrexta included Muunilinst.
It was one of the endpoints for the hyperspace route Myto’s Arrow.
Obtrexta Sector Locations:
- Jaemus System, Jaemus – K4 – 11.2 4.2
- Muunilinst System, Muunilinst – K4 – 11.2 4.5
- Obtrexta System, Bescane – K3 – 11.2 3.9
The Oricho sector was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories, bordering Lahara sector. The two sectors met at the Cowl Crucible. During the Clone Wars, Lahara seceded, but Oricho remained loyal to the Galactic Republic.
Oricho Sector Locations:
- Borgo Prime System, Borgo Prime – M6 – 13.7 6.3
The Oplovis sector was a sector located in the Outer Rim Territories, near Atrivis sector. Planets in Oplovis sector include Harrod’s Planet, the planets of the Yuvern system, and Oplovis itself.
Oplovis Sector Locations
- Akuria System, Akuria II – M5 – 13.4 5.2
- Ketaris System, Ketaris – L5 – 12.9 5.9
The Pacanth Reach was a star cluster in the Outer Rim Territories controlled by the Epicanthix species. Its planets included Panatha (the Epicanthix homeworld), Fornow, Ravaath, Sorimow, and Bunduki.
Pacanth Reach Locations:
- Bunduki System, Bunduki – H16 – 8.2 16.3 (WS)
The Perinn sector was a sector located within the Outer Rim region of the galaxy.
Perinn Sector Locations:
- Valc System, Valc – J4 – 10.4 4.9
The Prefsbelt sector was a sector located within the Outer Rim region of the galaxy.
Prefsbelt Sector Locations:
- Borosk System, Borosk – K5 – 11.1 5.5
- Comra System, Comra – J5 – 10.7 5.9
- Yaga System, Yaga Minor – K5 – 11.1 5.3
Raioballo sector was a sector in the Outer Rim Territories encompassing thousands of inhabited worlds. These included the stormy Tertiary Kesmere, tranquil Dantooine, oceanic Shusugaunt, the industrial world Sinsang, and Anx Space, containing the Anx homeworld of Gravlex Med and a number of their colony worlds. The hyperspace route Myto’s Arrow ran through the sector, connecting Dantooine to the Obtrexta sector.
Numerous battles were fought in Raioballo sector during the major galactic wars. Fighting occurred at Dantooine during the Clone Wars, the Galactic Civil War.
Reioball Sector Locations:
- Anx Minor – L4 – 12.4 4.6 (NS)
- Dantooine System, Dantooine – L4 – 12.0 4.4
- Gravlex Med System, Gravlex Med – L4 – 12.7 4.4 (Wild Space)
The Relgim sector was in the Outer Rim Territories, bordering Albarrio sector. The sector could be reached from Kwenn Space Station.
Relgin Sector Locations:
- Ord Biniir System, Ord Biniir – L5 – 12.0 5.4
- Ord Trasi System, Ord Trasi – L4 – 12.2 4.8
The Saijo sector was an sector located in the Outer Rim Territories, at the edge of Wild Space. It included the system and planet of the same name, as well as the Cantros system and Faldos system.
Saijo Sector Locations:
- Saijo System, Saijo – K20 – 11.1 20.5 (WS)
The Seitia sector was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories.
Seitia Sector Locations:
- Manpha System, Manpha – K20 – 11.3 20.1
The Seswenna sector (pronounced /sɪs.wɪnˌnɑ/) was a sector located in the Outer Rim Territories at the intersection of the Rimma Trade Route and the Hydian Way. It contained the planets of Eriadu, Seswenna itself, Adras, Agomar, Brintooin, Dzass IV, Eczar, Luptoom, Mirnic, Orryxia, Parwa, Hockaleg, Phelarion, Spuma, Uvena Prime, Uvena II, and Uvena III; it also contained the Moshaw Dark Star.
Seswenna Sector Locations:
The Sluis sector (pronounced /’slu.i/) was in the Outer Rim Territories. Planets in the sector included Agora, Bpfassh, Dagobah, Denab, Kerest, Orto, Praesitlyn and Sluis Van. The sector was scouted by Keog Boorn. The Sluis sector bordered the Seswenna sector.
Sluis Sector Location:
The Stensen sector was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories.
Stensen Sector Locations:
- Trenwyth System, Trenwyth – I16 – 9.1 16.9 (WS)
Subterrel sector was a sector in the Outer Rim Territories, between the Rimma Trade Route and the Hydian Way. Planets in the sector included Subterrel itself, Fwatna, Kallidah, Orax and Polis Massa.
Subterrel Sector Locations:
- Polis Massa System, Polis Massa – K20 – 11.7 20.7 (Wild Space)
The Tammuz sector was an Outer Rim sector that contained, among others, the planet Tammuz-an.
Tammuz Sector Locations:
The Tantra sector was a sector in the Metharian Nebula Territories of the Outer Rim. It was located near the Elrood sector and included the planet Tantra. The sector seceded from the Galactic Republic shortly before the Clone Wars together with the Elrood sector, the Danjar sector and the Sluis sector, effectively blocking the Rimward leg of the Rimma Trade Route from Republic shipping.
Tantra Sector Locations:
- Tantra System, Tantra – M19 – 13.6 19.9 (not shown)
The Trilon sector was a sector of the Outer Rim Territories, at the edge of the Unknown Regions, that and included Rattatak, Zaddja and the Gannaria system. It was known for its spice production.
Triton Sector Locations:
- Gannaria System, Gannaria – H15 – 8.2 15.2 (WS)
- Guter Wade System, Rattatak – H16 – 8.3 16.1 (WS)
- Zaddja System, Zaddja – H15 – 8.8 15.4 (WS)
The Tunka sector was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories near Varada sector. The Wild Space region known as the Void of Aogros was located beyond the Tunka sector.
During the Galactic Civil War, it was ruled by Moff Poliff.
Tunka Sector Locations:
- Thakwaa System, Thakwaa – I19 – 9.6 19.3
The Velcar sector was in Oversector Outer. It was one of the sectors that comprised the Pentastar Alignment after the Battle of Endor. Planets in Velcar included Capza, Criton’s Point, Bextar, and Entralla. It was a part of the Velcar Free Commerce Zone.
Velcar Sector Locations:
- Entralla System, Entralla – K4 – 11.1 4.8
Part of the Tingel Arm
The Veragi sector was a sector located within the Tingel Arm adjacent to the Dalonbian sector. It surrounded and included the Gree Enclave.
Vergagi Sector Locations:
- Gree System, Gree – L2 – 12.1 2.9 (Tingel Arm, Wild Space)
The Wazta sector was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories.
Wazta Sector Locations:
Part of the Tingel Arm
The Wyl sector was a sector in the Tingel Arm that bordered the Aparo sector, the Corporate Sector, and Wild Space. During Imperial rule, it was governed by Moff Gozric.
The Yarith sector, named after Lady Yarith Figg, was a subsector of the Greater Javin area of the Outer Rim. It bordered the Javin sector, and shared a jagged border with the Anoat sector designed specifically to check ambitions in both sectors. Anoat sector and Yarith sector were jointly called the Twin Nebulae sectors. Yarith sector was the location of the Kiax Nebula.
The sector capital was Isde Naha, located on the extreme lower edge of the sector.
Yarith Sector Locations:
- Isde Naha System, Isde Naha – K18 – 11.2 18.8
- Lutrillia System, Lutrillia – J18 – 10.8 18.4
The Zuma sector was a sector in the Outer Rim Territories of the the galaxy, composed of the Outer Zuma and the Inner Zuma Regions. The Outer Zuma Region included the Kakani, Sugai, Fusai and Ikenomin subsectors, while the Inner Zuma was made up of the Spar, Ablajeck and Moddell subsectors. It contained the planets Houche, Abbaji, and Firrerre.
Hyperspace travels in the little-trafficked Zuma Regions were painfully slow and sometimes unsafe.
- Moddell Subsector – The Moddell sector was a subsector of the Zuma sector, in the Outer Rim Territories. Part of the Zuma sector’s Inner Zuma Region, above the galactic plane, it was divided into the Inner Moddell systems and the Outer Moddell systems. The sector included particularly the worlds Annaj, the sector capital, and Endor. Notable sentient species included the Ayrou, the Ewoks and the Yuzzums.
- Spar Subsector – The Spar sector was a sector that was a part of the Inner Zuma Region, on the Outer Rim of the galaxy. Along with the Ablajeck sector, it bordered the Moddell sector.
- Sugai Subsector – The Sugai sector was one of four sectors in the Outer Zuma region of the Outer Rim. It included the planets Firrerre, Houche, and Rodis.
Zuma Sector Locations:
- Abbaji System, Abbaji – H16 – 8.9 16.6 (NS) (Spar Subsector)
- Annaj System, Annaj – H16 – 8.8 17.0 (WS NS) (Moddell Subsector)
- Endor System, Endor – H16 – 8.6 16.8 (WS IW) (Moddell Subsector)
- Firrerre System, Firerre – H16 – 8.4 16.5 (WS) (Sugai Subsector)
- Ovice System, Ovise III – H16 – 8.7 17.0 (WS NS) (Moddell Subsector)
- Trindello System, Trindello – H16 – 8.7 16.9 (WS NS) (Moddell Subsector)
In the Outer Rim
As the home region of the fearsome Mandalorian warriors, and their homeworld of Mandalore, the extents of Mandalorian Space have expanded and shrunk along with their fortunes. At the height of the ancient Mandalorian Wars, Mandalorian Space stretched from the edge of the Inner Rim to the northeastern edge of the Outer Rim. While other systems and areas Coreward were also conquered, they were occupied Republic worlds.
Even in modern times, this vast area is among the least populated in the galaxy. By the time of the Clone Wars and rise of the Empire, Mandalorian Space largely meant the Mandalore Sector. Thought nominally loyal to the Republic, factions within the Mandalorian ranks fought for cultural and political dominance. By the time of the Empire, few publicly follow the old ways. Boba Fett is the best known representative of this ancient warrior culture.
In the Outer Rim
The Tion Cluster lies on the Perlemian Trade Route in the Outer Rim. It formed an early connection with the Republic that helped spur development of the Perlemian much farther into the galaxy than any other early hyperroute. Home to one of the most ancient Human societies, it was first colonized by sleeper ships from Coruscant. Given the difficulties of hyperspace travel at that time, the region became isolated and their origins forgotten. They developed their own hyperdrive system, based on a “lighthouse network’’ of beacons. The society produced the legendary Xim the Despot, who eventually fell in battle with the Hutts. The Tionese also fought with Coruscant, with battles and skirmishes all along the Perlemian Trade Route. The Hutts eventually intervened, attacking the Tionese with such ferocity that they sought protection from the Core Worlds.
Within the cluster lies the Tion Hegemony, a group of twenty-seven systems remote and uninteresting enough to avoid direct Imperial control. As such, it supports a variety of illegal and semi-legal operations. It is a favorite, if distant, home for smugglers and criminals.
- 2021-08-10 – Updating the layout and menu.
- 2021-02 – Adding details from Row V to Row U.
- 2020-10 – Adding in new sections from Row C to Row L.
- 2020-07 – Adding row L and updating sector information.
Medium: Ado Spine, Annaj-Houche Run, Anturi Reach, Axxila-Tangrene Run, Belsavis Run, Bothan Run, Braxant Run, Byss Run, Cadinth Run, Celenon Spur, Cerean Reach, Commenor Run, Coruscant-N’Zoth hyperlane, D’Aelgoth Trade Route, Dubrillion-Bescane hyperlane, Duros Space Run, Enarc Run, Entralla Route, Fedalle-Kuat hyperlane, Five Veils Route, Gamor Run, Garqi-Borosk hyperlane, Giju Run, Great Gran Run, Great Kashyyyk Branch, Harrin Trade Corridor, Hollastin Run, Kaaga Run, Koda Spur, Kuat Run, Lesser Lantillian Route, Lipsec Run, Listehol Run, Llanic Spice Run, Lutrillian Cross, Manda Merchant Route, Manda-Leritor Route, Metellos Trade Route, Mon Gazza-Lannik Route, Murgo Choke, Namadii Corridor, Nanth’ri Route, Nothoiin Corridor, Ootmian Pabol, Overic Griplink, Orvise Reach, Pabol Hutta, Pabol Sleheyron, Quellor Run, Rago Run, Randon Run, Reena Trade Route, Salin Corridor, Sanrafsix Corridor, Senex Trace, Senex-Juvex Loop, Seswenna Expansion, Shag Pabol, Shaltin Tunnels, Shapani Bypass, Sharlissian Trade Corridor, Shipwights’ Trace, Shiritoku Way, Shwuy Exchange, Spar Trade Route, Trax Tube, Trellen Trade Route, Triellus Trade Route, Trition Trade Route, Vaathkree Trade Corridor, Veragi Trade Route, Yankirk Route
Minor: Bakura Trace, Burke’s Trailing Carbonite Run Coruscant-Dantooine hyperlane, Coyn Route, Hidakai Pool, Ison Corridor, Manda-Roon Route, Minntooine Spur, Myto’s Arrow, Relgim Run, Prously’s Rim Run, Seswenna Expansion, Shapani Bypass, Tidal Circuit
Sector: Elrood-Derilyn Trade Route
Row V: (WIP V8)
Row F: (WIP F8)
Row C: (WIP C16)
WIP – Work in Progress
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.