Star Wars – Galaxy Region
The Core Worlds – CW
Source: Force Awakens Beginner Game (sw-b-fa), Wookieepedia (sWiki)
- Galactic Region – The Core Worlds
- Planets of the Core Worlds
- Alderaan Sector
- Alsaka Sector
- Atrisian Commonwealth
- Azure Sector
- Bormea Sector
- Botor Enclave
- Corellian Sector
- Coruscant Sector
- Darpa Sector
- Daupherm Planet States
- Dolomar Sector
- Farlax Sector
- Humbarine Sector
- Ixtlar Sector
- Kuat Sector
- Quanta Sector
- Other Locations
- Content Updates
Galaxy Region – The Core Worlds
The Core Worlds region is the governmental and cultural centre of the galaxy. For millennia, the Core Worlds were the heart of the Republic, and they retain that status under the Galactic Empire. The region consists of a semi-circular ring of star systems around the north, east, and south sides of the Deep Core. Every major hyperspace lane starts in, or intersects with, the Core Worlds.
Planets of the Core Worlds
- Aargau – L10 – 12.4 10.3
- Abregado-rae – L13 – 12.0 13.0
- Alderaan – M10 – 13.3 10.1
- Alsakan – L9 – 12.2 9.9
- Anaxas – L9 – 12.4 9.8
- Andara – L13 – 12.9 13.0
- Atrisia – J12 – 10.7 12.8
- Caamas – M9 – 13.1 9.9
- Columus – M11 – 13.4 11.3
- Corellia – M11 – 13.6 11.8
- Corulag – L9 – 12.5 9.7
- Coruscant – L10 – 18.104.22.168
- Fedalle – M10 – 13.4 10.6
- Galvoni – L9 – 12.1 9.6
- Ixtlar – L10 – 12.4 10.1
- Metellos – K10 – 11.9 10.0
- N’Zoth – K10 – 11.9 10.5
- Rendili – M11 – 13.7 11.4
The Alderaan sector was a sector located in the Core Worlds region of the galaxy. It notably contained the planet Alderaan, a peaceful and influential world until its destruction by the Galactic Empire. It was represented in the Senate of the Galactic Republic by such Alderaanian figures as Bail Antilles and Viceroy Bail Organa. Organa continued to represent the sector in the Imperial Senate before he was succeeded by his daughter, Princess Leia Organa, who later went on to represent the sector in the reconstituted Galactic Senate of the New Republic.
Alderaan Sector Locations:
- Alderaan System, Alderaan – M10 – 13.3 10.1
The Alsaka sector was a sector located in the Core Worlds. Planets in the sector included Alsakan and Opatajji.
Alsaka Sector Locations:
- Alsaka System, Alsakan – L9 – 12.2 9.9
Atrisian Commonwealth Locations:
- Atrisian System, Atrisia (Kitel Phard) – J12 – 10.7 12.8
Azure Sector Locations:
- Axum System, Anaxes – L9 – 12.4 9.8
The Botor Enclave was a group of worlds in the Core Worlds that included the planet Kerensik, the latter of which was home to the Botor Income Ministry. The Enclave had become a sector at the time of the Galactic Civil War.
Botor Enclave Locations:
- Botor System, Botor – K12 – 11.9 12.7
The Bormea sector was located in the Ringali Shell, at the intersection of the Hydian Way and the Perlemian Trade Route. Planets in the sector included Corulag, Brentaal IV, Chandrila, and Nopces Prime. The Ringali Nebula also curved around this sector.
Bormea Sector Locations:
The Corellian sector was a group of star systems in the Core region. Twenty four systems made up the sector and the primary worlds of the sector, such as Corellia, Altawar, and Duro, were counted amongst the influential Core Worlds.
Corellian Sector Locations:
The Coruscant sector was a sector located in the Core Worlds. Planets in the sector included Coruscant, Metellos and Utrost. The Coruscant sector was a subsector of the Corusca sector.
Coruscant Sector Locations:
The Darpa sector, also known as the Ralltiir sector, was in the Ringali Shell in the Core Worlds, along the Perlemian Trade Route. Planets in the sector included Esseles, Ralltiir, and Rhinnal. It once contained the Esselian Empire.
Darpa Sector Locations:
- Ralltiir System, Ralltiir – L9 – 12.7 9.5
Daupherm Planet States
The Daupherm Planet States was an alliance of planets that was extant during the time of the Galactic Civil War. The Daupherm Planet States contained more than 30 star systems inhabited by Humans known as the Dauferim.
Daupherm Planet States Locations:
- Daupherm System, Daupherm – K12 – 11.8 12.6
The Dolomar sector was a sector located within the Core Worlds. Planets in the sector included Balfron, Caprioril, Dolomar, Kamparas, Pantolomin, Phorliss and Wor Tandell.
Dolomar Sector Locations:
- Panto System, Pantolomin – K9 – 11.6 9.6
The Farlax sector was in the Core Worlds near the border of the Deep Core. The sector contained the Koornacht Cluster.
- Koornacht Cluster – The Koornacht Cluster was an area of immense gas and nebulae at the center of the galaxy, located in Farlax sector at the very edge of the Deep Core.
Farlax Sector Locations:
- N’Zoth System, N’Zoth – K10 – 11.9 10.5
Humbarine Sector Locations:
- Humbarine System, Humbarine – M11 – 13.8 11.0
The Ixtlar sector was a sector located in the Core Worlds. Planets in the sector include Ixtlar.
Ixtlar Sector Locations:
- Ixtlar System, Ixtlar – L10 – 12.4 10.1
Kuat Sector Locations:
- Kuat System, Kuat – M10 – 13.8 10.6
Quanta Sector Locations:
- Tinnel System, Tinnel – M12 – 13.7 12.2
- Abregado System, Abregado-rae – L13 – 12.0 13.0
- Andaran System, Andara – L13 – 12.9 13.0
- Balosar System, Balosar – L12 – 12.7 12.5
- Bellassa System, Bellassa – M11 – 13.8 11.5
- Cirius System, Caamas – M9 – 13.1 9.9
- Columus System, Columus – M11 – 13.4 11.3
- Fedalle System, Fedalle – M10 – 13.4 10.6
- Galvoni System, Galvoni – L9 – 12.1 9.6
- Hosnian System, Hosnian Prime – M12 – 13.1 12.8
- Rendili System, Rendili – M11 – 13.7 11.4
- Sarapin System, Sarapin – M10 – 13.4 10.9
- Skako System, Skako – L9 – 12.7 9.9
- Tepasi System, Tepasi – L9 – 12.9 9.9
- Trellen System, Trellen – M11 – 13.7 10.6
- Zug System, Aargau – L10 – 12.4 10.3
- 2021-08-06 – Updating the layout and menu.
- 2020-12 – Expanding Row L.
- 2020-11 – Expanding Row L.
- 2020-10-06 – Links to galaxy segments and planets.
Medium: Ado Spine, Annaj-Houche Run, Anturi Reach, Axxila-Tangrene Run, Belsavis Run, Bothan Run, Braxant Run, Byss Run, Cadinth Run, Celenon Spur, Cerean Reach, Commenor Run, Coruscant-N’Zoth hyperlane, D’Aelgoth Trade Route, Dubrillion-Bescane hyperlane, Duros Space Run, Enarc Run, Entralla Route, Fedalle-Kuat hyperlane, Five Veils Route, Gamor Run, Garqi-Borosk hyperlane, Giju Run, Great Gran Run, Great Kashyyyk Branch, Harrin Trade Corridor, Hollastin Run, Kaaga Run, Koda Spur, Kuat Run, Lesser Lantillian Route, Lipsec Run, Listehol Run, Llanic Spice Run, Lutrillian Cross, Manda Merchant Route, Manda-Leritor Route, Metellos Trade Route, Mon Gazza-Lannik Route, Murgo Choke, Namadii Corridor, Nanth’ri Route, Nothoiin Corridor, Ootmian Pabol, Overic Griplink, Orvise Reach, Pabol Hutta, Pabol Sleheyron, Quellor Run, Rago Run, Randon Run, Reena Trade Route, Salin Corridor, Sanrafsix Corridor, Senex Trace, Senex-Juvex Loop, Seswenna Expansion, Shag Pabol, Shaltin Tunnels, Shapani Bypass, Sharlissian Trade Corridor, Shipwights’ Trace, Shiritoku Way, Shwuy Exchange, Spar Trade Route, Trax Tube, Trellen Trade Route, Triellus Trade Route, Trition Trade Route, Vaathkree Trade Corridor, Veragi Trade Route, Yankirk Route
Minor: Bakura Trace, Burke’s Trailing Carbonite Run Coruscant-Dantooine hyperlane, Coyn Route, Hidakai Pool, Ison Corridor, Manda-Roon Route, Minntooine Spur, Myto’s Arrow, Relgim Run, Prously’s Rim Run, Seswenna Expansion, Shapani Bypass, Tidal Circuit
Sector: Elrood-Derilyn Trade Route
Row V: (WIP V8)
Row F: (WIP F8)
Row C: (WIP C16)
WIP – Work in Progress
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.