Gen 2 – The Setup
80 sessions from 5th November 2013 to 21st March 2017.
5th Edition character creation is planned for this campaign. This is part of the reason the other characters were retired so that we could start afresh with some new characters. But as we are continuing the storyline it has been decided to be the second generation closing out the 5th game year and starting with a Street Level storyline of characters.
Street Level Edition
- Year 5 (2013/2073) – 4 sessions (103 – 106) – Horizon from 5th November 2013 to 17th December 2013
- Year 6 (2014/2074) – 23 sessions (107 – 129) – Dragons from 14th January to 16th December 2014
- Year 7 (2015/2075) – 24 sessions (130 – 153) – Jet Set from 13th January to 15th December 2015
Runner Level Edition
- Year 8 (2016/2076) – 24 sessions (154 – 177) – Sprawl Wilds from 26th January 2016 to 13th December 2016
- Year 9 (2017/2077) – 5 sessions (178 – 182) – Stolen Souls from 10th January 2017 to 21st March 2017
Sessions 103 to 182 . 80 Sessions from 5th November 2013 to 21st March 2017.
New characters are members of a Television Reality Show that is based around a bunch of wannabe Shadowrunners being live on the matrix performing staged (they believe) runs against various strategic locations around the world.
They are all beginning with no ties to Seattle, all new characters can’t have ties to Seattle either. Though through play they could build it up.
During their runs they would be able to call in for advice, use their P2.0 ratings and comments, and catch the feed of their show live.
Working with Horizon closely was the theme of the 2nd Generation.
It is the year 2073
A new beginning and none of the characters are from Seattle, have no contacts there, but are all being roped into a single squad by Horizon who brought them all together as part of a TV game show called Shadowrun Anonymous.
They could call in their previous characters for advice on what they should do in one of the gameshow episodes.
Though they could do their own runs outside of this, but they would not be able to receive any support for those runs from their Horizon corporation.
This was an interesting concept and a new direction for the players to see what would become of the continuing storyline threads left by Generation One.
- 2021-08-04 – Updating the menu.
- 2021-05-09 – Adding in more content.
- 2020-04-14 – Structure.
- 2020-03-16 – Structure.
Storyline: Seattle Elections 2069
Gen 3 – 2050
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.