Pathfinder 2 – Artefact
As part of my conversion process of bringing the Jade Regent over to second edition is to convert the artefacts. While there are no examples of this in the game as yet, (at least from the books I am referencing) I hope to catch the feel and flavour of the existing items.
New Property Traits:
- Artefact: Artefacts cannot travel through astral space, and will not go through gates or any form of teleport teleportation (including fey step), remaining behind when the holder of the item uses such movement. Any exceptions are up to the god who provides the divine spark for the item.
Amatatsu Seal – Minor Artefact
(Artefact, Abjuration, Conjuration, Divination, Enchantment, Evocation, Illusion, Necromancy, Transmutation)
This appears to be a stone statuette of a dragon with a craftmanship and quality in material unmatched by mortals. It is one of five royals seals of Minkai, and represents the Amatasu family’s divine right to rule the empire of Minkai.
Special Power – Should no Amatatsu’s of pure blood remain, the Seal when activated, will judge and if deemed worthy, make those within its proximity into new scions with visions of what they need to do. It can choose to do so if it selects a worthy candidate.
Beacon – The Amatatsu Seal itself radiates strong magic, and those with the proper resources can sense this magic across oceans and continents.
Powers – a Amatatsu Scion can use five daily charges. The spells are heightened to half the Scions level rounded down (min spell level).
- Breath of Life (1 charge) scion only (5th level)
- Heal (1 charge) (1st level+)
- Remove Curse (1 charge) (4th Level)
- Remove Disease (1 charge) (3rd Level)
- Restoration (1 charge) (2nd Level+)
- Regenerate (5 charges) (7th Level+)
- Resurrect (no more charges for a month) scion only (5th Level+)
PF2 References: Breath of Life (p322), Heal (p343), Regenerate (p363), Remove Curse (p363), Remove Disease (p343), Restoration (p364), Resurrect Ritual (p415)
- 2021-08-04 – Updated the layout and links.
- 2021-02-01 – Name of “Artefact Amatatsu Seal” to “Item Artefact Amatatsu Seal”
- 2020-03-12 – Structure.
Class Build: Minion (Mitflit), Barbarian (Nexa Shoanti Half-Orc), Bard (Quest – Goblin), Cleric (Pimwinkle – Halfling, , Krol – Elf Half-Gnome), Druid (Barak – Dwarf, Cangacerio – Human Half-Elf), Fighter (Kordar – Elf Half-Human, Zed – Human), Monk (Willy – Human), Oracle (Luna – Shoanti), Ranger (Duzhar – Orc Half-Human), Rogue (Sparky – Dwarf), Sorcerer (Belath – Cheliax), Wizard (Parry – Elf Half-Dwarf)
Thassilonian Resurgence Adventure Path (TRAP) Campaign
Jade Regent Adventure Path (JRAP) Campaign
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.