Star Wars – Adventures
Age of Rebellion – Game Master Kit
Dead in the Water
I ran this adventure for 4 sessions from 7th April 2017 to the 19th May 2017.
This adventure was a droid collection service for one of the intelligence frigates in the rebellion.
Two droid antagonists in a row, who’d have guessed, the highlights of this storyline was when the droids turned on the party, characters forced to use escape pods, and the desperate final battle with imperial intelligence.
Episodes of the adventure:
- Introduction (0.5 page) A much better introduction than the previous adventure.
- Blue Milk Run (6.5 pages)
- Shadow Raptor Revolt (14.5 pages)
- Logistics Peril (4.5 pages)
Rebel Intelligence, Shadow Raptor Content
Set on Shadow Raptor, you get to meet the following characters in the adventure (Rival unless specified):
- Brahtikka, Wookiee Pilot (background only)
- Lelu – LE-LU979 (background only)
- Tay Coomsay, Bosph Navigator (background only)
- Captain Hylo Sortuli, Mirialan
- General Cracken (background only)
- Saboteur Medical Droid
- Saboteur Protocol Droid (minion)
- Saboteur Load Lifter
- Saboteur Astromech
- TJ-11, Saboteur Tactical Droid (nemesis)
Port Tooga, Listehol System Content
Set on Port Tooga, Listehol system in the Outer Rim, you get to meet the following characters in the adventure (Rival unless specified):
- Roowarra’s Crew (minion)
- Captain Shyndi Oglerk (nemesis)
- First Mate Kog
- Shoola the Hutt (background only)
Set on Teagan, in the Outer Rim, you get to meet the following characters in the adventure (Rival unless specified):
- Lieutenant Hura Kogler
Vehicles introduced in the adventure:
- “Spinster’s Loom” Rebel Transport (background only)
- Hyperspace Tub (background only)
- Shadow Raptor – Nebulon B Frigate
- Escape Pod
- Life Boat
- Kappa-Class Shuttle
- Shuttle Pod
- Nubian Shuttle (background only)
The best piece of this section is the Shadow Raptor, an intelligence vessel that should be included in any Rebel campaign, even if it is only in the background. It also give good maps of a Nebulon B Frigate that can be used for other examples of the ship type. This includes various ways to sabotage, or infiltrate them if case they are used by the opposition of the storyline. This would also make a good training mission.
Next is Port Tooga, it has enough that it can be used in various locations. Also the premise of the run works as a reusable set piece, as I expect the Empire to have used the tactic multiple times.
- 2021-07-30 – Adding in updated layout and links.
- 2021-04-06 – Added Adv to the title of the blog for easier reference.
- 2020-04-27 – Structure and content.
- 2019-10-10 – Split off from base Game Master Kit.
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
The Star Wars Beginner Games: Overall Review, EotE – Escape from Mos Shuuta, This includes: The Long Arm of the Hutt, AoR – Takeover at Whisper Base, This includes: Operation: Shadowpoint, FD – Mountaintop Rescue, This includes: Lure of the Lost, FA – Discovery on Jakku , This includes: A Call for Heroes
The Published Adventures Campaign: Character Creation
(EotE) Edge of the Empire, (AoR) Age of Rebellion, (FD) Force & Destiny, (FA) The Force Awakens
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.