Star Wars – Beta Rules Adv
Age of Rebellion
Operation: Shell Game
I ran this adventure for 1 session on the 2nd December 2016.
The characters have to infiltrate an imperial base and steal a prototype for the rebellion. The highlights of the adventure were keeping it in the intelligence family, how to put both feet in ones mouth while talking to an imperial official, imperial racism working for the party, flirting with the guards does work, opening the hanger door is a good start to stealing a vehicle, though powering up the vehicle before setting off the alarms might also have been advisable…
Episodes of the adventure:
- Introduction (1.5 pages)
- Welcome to Titan Base (4 pages)
- Lay the Hammer Down (6.5 pages)
- The Battle for Corva Sector (2.5 pages)
- Epilogue (0.5 page) – Unlike the previous adventure, no XP discussion for achievements in the storyline
Corva Sector, Outer Rim Territories
Set in the Corva Sector, near the Outer Rim Territories
Titan Base, Corva Sector
Set on Titan Base, you get to meet the following characters in the adventure (Rival unless specified):
The Hammer, Imperial Starship
Set on “The Hammer”, you get to meet the following characters in the adventure (Rival unless specified):
- Imperial Technician (minion)
- TIE Pilot (minion)
- Imperial Security Detail (minion)
- Imperial Navy Trooper (minion)
- Imperial Navy Engineer (minion)
- TIE Fighter Pilot (minion)
- Alliance Starfighter Pilot (minion)
Vehicles introduced in the adventure:
- “The Emperor’s Vision” Survey Vessel (background only)
- “The Hammer” Imperial Space Station (background only)
- Shell-Cracker Prototype
- TIE/LN Starfighter
- T-65B “X-Wing” Multi-role Starfighter
As an introduction to characters working with the rebellion, this is a good chance for rebels to shine. This includes infiltration, ship stealing and space combat.
This would fit into any storyline, and would scale well. This is a good side adventure if they players need to get a specific bit of technology from the empire.
- 2021-07-29 – Updating the layout and links.
- 2020-04-27 – Structure and content.
- 2019-08-23 – Split off from beta adventure post.
Game Management: Annotated Stat Block, Character Creation, Choosing a New Campaign, Creating a Galaxy Map, Ending three year campaign, GM’s Luck Roll, Running Games over Skype, Tracking Experience, 2016 Campaign
The Star Wars Beginner Games: Overall Review, EotE – Escape from Mos Shuuta, This includes: The Long Arm of the Hutt, AoR – Takeover at Whisper Base, This includes: Operation: Shadowpoint, FD – Mountaintop Rescue, This includes: Lure of the Lost, FA – Discovery on Jakku , This includes: A Call for Heroes
The Published Adventures Campaign: Character Creation
(EotE) Edge of the Empire, (AoR) Age of Rebellion, (FD) Force & Destiny, (FA) The Force Awakens
This site is constantly under revision, no blog posts are final as this is a work in progress place for me to develop my game settings and rules. Some posts might be placeholders for future content, so feel free to check back later for updated information.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox. For managing your subscriptions see Subscription Information.